Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro.

Hi ladies, I just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 19 month old and would like to get pregnant again in the next few months. I haven't gotten my period back since having DS so I bought some wondfo opk's on amazon. Other than that I really don't know much about what to do regarding testing, temping etc. You all seem very knowledgable so I was hoping to get some advice.

Re: Intro.

• Options

imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    If you haven't had a period in 19 months, wondofo's probably aren't going to help until you go to the dr and have your period jump-started again. Are you breast feeding?

This is what I was wondering too. If you weaned a while ago and still haven't had a period, I would definitely call the doctor.

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    Just wanted to say hi and welcome
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecoraggiosa:

imagekrptcmschfmkr128:
    If you haven't had a period in 19 months, wondofo's probably aren't going to help until you go to the dr and have your period jump-started again. Are you breast feeding?

This is what I was wondering too. If you weaned a while ago and still haven't had a period, I would definitely call the doctor.

All of this. You can take Provera to help jump start your cycle again. Wondfos won't help at all. 

Welcome and good luck. 

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Options
    Welcome!

Dx: Endometriosis (2010), PCOS (2013)

TTC since 8/2012

BFP 3/9/2014  Femara 7mg + trigger. EDD 11/20/2014

http://amycookiemonster.blogspot.com

• Options
    Welcome!  I stopped BC 4 months ago and still haven't gotten my period.  I saw the doctor last Monday and she ran a few tests that I'm still waiting for the results on, but in the mean time, she told me to absolutely start trying!  I'm supposed to test often (since I can't go by a missed period yet) so I just bought a bunch of Wondfos.  My doc didn't even mention Provera because she'd like my cycle to regulate on it's own. 
  • Options

imageErin5309:
    Welcome!  I stopped BC 4 months ago and still haven't gotten my period.  I saw the doctor last Monday and she ran a few tests that I'm still waiting for the results on, but in the mean time, she told me to absolutely start trying!  I'm supposed to test often (since I can't go by a missed period yet) so I just bought a bunch of Wondfos.  My doc didn't even mention Provera because she'd like my cycle to regulate on it's own. 

That's pretty normal though, hun. It can take 6 months for a body to regulate after BC.This is a different situation.

I hope you can get to a doctor and figure out what's going on, OP!

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options
    PPs have pretty much covered everything.  Welcome and best of luck!

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"