January 2013 Moms
Options

Stressed!

We have two cars- mustang and a dodge truck. My husband was going to start driving my mustang and I was going to start driving the truck (since it's the only car LO can fit in). We were going to save up for our deductible(2,500) to pay off the hospital and then some to replace the mustang. Well, the truck overheated last night, so I took it to my long time trusted mechanic. I just received the awful news that it's going to be a 1,650 repair (blown gaskets and cannot be driven at all now) then on top of that we'll need our brakes done. Needless to say, I'm stressed now and need to vent/cry! I know everything will turn out, but ahhhh!

Kendall, 1/1/13
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Stressed!

• Options
    imageLoriLue31:

We have two cars- mustang and a dodge truck. My husband was going to start driving my mustang and I was going to start driving the truck (since it's the only car LO can fit in). We were going to save up for our deductible(2,500) to pay off the hospital and then some to replace the mustang. Well, the truck overheated last night, so I took it to my long time trusted mechanic. I just received the awful news that it's going to be a 1,650 repair (blown gaskets and cannot be driven at all now) then on top of that we'll need our brakes done. Needless to say, I'm stressed now and need to vent/cry! I know everything will turn out, but ahhhh!

I feel for you! I hate it when unexpected cost pop up in the worst of times.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"