Babies: 0 - 3 Months

shifting sleep schedule

Last week, Aria had been sleeping great--going to sleep around 10pm and sleeping for 5-6 hours.  This week, she won't go to sleep until closer to midnight and is waking every 3-4 hours until about 11am.  I'm not as concerned about her sleeping again for 6 hours, though that would be nice.  It's the going to bed at midnight part that doesn't work for us.

Is this just part of her 6-week growth spurt?  How can we shift her sleep schedule so she'll go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: shifting sleep schedule

• Growth spurts jack DS's sleep up totally. I would let it work itself out, personally, but that's just me. If anything, I'd try to get her to go to sleep way earlier, like 6 or 7, and see how that works.
  • My L/O just turned 3 months yesterday. All week his schedule has been crazy. I use to brag about my L/O bed by 9 or 10 up at 6 to eat then right back to sleep till around 9.

Now he is up till 11 or 12 back up on and off all night, with hardly any naps during the day. I never knew G/S would do it maybe that's his problem..

Good luck, I hope it works its self out with your L/O

• Loading the player...
  • OMG my LO has been like this for 3 wks.  He was always asleep by 10 it was great.  Now? I don't have any advice for you, just wanted you to know you're not alone.  Hopefully things will get back to normal soon...

imageimage 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"