Working Moms

Another holiday giftgiving question .... Sorry!

We are at a center. I'm planning on getting giftcards for her teachers and maybe a candle or something for the teacher that is always there at drop off. Do I get something for the director?? Thanks!
DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

Re: Another holiday giftgiving question .... Sorry!

• I don't but then again I have little interaction with ours. She did call me out last yr for not giving her a scratch off ticket we gave to the teachers;very rude and gift grabby. If I gave the director a gift I would feel obligated to buy gifts for the assistant director, educational, communications and customer service coordinators. The owner is on site too. It would get out of hand.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's not expected, but is a nice gesture.  I would say something very small...even a small thing of candy or cookies or a $5 gift card to Starbucks...or just a card. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLoCarb:
    She did call me out last yr for not giving her a scratch off ticket we gave to the teachers;very rude and gift grabby.

Say again? Wow people and their lack of filter don't stop amazing me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I will be getting the director and assistant director a gift card, but they help out in the infant room throughout the day. They love the babies and help out with bottle feedings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We do not give one. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks ladies and sorry for the duplicate post bumping from my phone!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"