October 2012 Moms

I'm nuts, I know.....

DH left this morning on his first business trip since Cooper was born.  This will be the first time I am handling bedtime routines on my own with all three.  I'm slightly petrified.  The I'm crazy part is that for some reason I decided to choose this weekend to bite the bullet on potty training my 2.5 y/o.  I've been prepping him all week that we would start wearing "big boy undies" on saturday and I can't back down now.  Why do I do these things to myself? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm nuts, I know.....

• Yeah, that sounds a little rough, but go you for even attempting it! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Luck! Hopefully it doesn't turn out like that Clorox commercial...have you seen it?  where the kid poops in the tub...I giggle every time I see it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecerratocc:
    Good Luck! Hopefully it doesn't turn out like that Clorox commercial...have you seen it? nbsp;where the kid poops in the tub...I giggle every time I see it.

I love that commercial. I terrified to do bedtime with two my own.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Good luck!  We'll attempt potty training next month during dh's vacation.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are amazing. And you will rock this. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck! I hope everything goes smooth for you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yikes. Good luck! I'm not even thinking about potty training again until after the new year. We have too much traveling coming up (including a 12 hr+ drive to my parents' for Christmas) that would probably mess it all up.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"