October 2012 Moms
Options

2ww

I had my 6w pp appt thos week. I told hubby that we could have sex this weekend when he got home if I was cleared by dr. Well, they wont put the mirena in until 8w pp and told me we cant have sex until then. Poor hubby was crushed.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2ww

• Options
    imagemeganole25:
    I got scared. Thought you were waiting to test to see if you were KU.I feel much better that you are being safe now.nbsp;

Right?!
    I'm secretly waiting for the first October bumpie to announce she is pregnant again.
  • Options
    imagesenoritabella:
    imagemeganole25:
    I got scared. Thought you were waiting to test to see if you were KU.I feel much better that you are being safe now.nbsp;

Right?!
    I'm secretly waiting for the first October bumpie to announce she is pregnant again.

We already have an October mama whose pregnant. Can't recall who at this moment but I know it's one of the twin mamas. She may have changed her name due to family drama.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedanienross:
    imagesenoritabella:
    imagemeganole25:
    Right?!I'm secretly waiting for the first October bumpie to announce she is pregnant again.
    We already have an October mama whose pregnant. Can't recall who at this moment but I know it's one of the twin mamas. She may have changed her name due to family drama.

I remember her siggy saying 3 under 1 August 2013. Is it misscheevus?

But yeah, OP, I thought you were seeing if anyone else was in the 2ww for getting ready to POAS! Once I read your post, I was like phew! 

Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

imagedanienross:
    imagesenoritabella:
    imagemeganole25:
    Right?! I'm secretly waiting for the first October bumpie to announce she is pregnant again.

Oh my... How did I miss this?!?! That is crazy, I can't even imagine... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    imageRachelilly23:

imagedanienross:
    imagesenoritabella:
    imagemeganole25:
    Right?!I'm secretly waiting for the first October bumpie to announce she is pregnant again.

I remember her siggy saying 3 under 1 August 2013. Is it misscheevus?

But yeah, OP, I thought you were seeing if anyone else was in the 2ww for getting ready to POAS! Once I read your post, I was like phew! 

I think that's it.  I'm horrible with remembering screen names and being on the mobile makes it worse because you can't see siggys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options
    I figured it would stir it up for a minute. I could not imagine being pregnant again already.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"