October 2012 Moms

PP beauty

What are some of you postpartum beauty issues?

Re: PP beauty

• Mine are:

Greasy hair and facial skin. I feel like I can never get my hair clean anymore. It's so gross. But I will have just washed it and feels immediately itchy and gross. And I have dry spots on my body.
    All are things I never had to deal with. And during pregnancy my acne issues cleared up completely. Now I'm starting to have some acne again.

I'm so sick of ever changing hormones messing with routines and products I just figured out.
  • My hair gets limp faster. And I sweat buckets. So gross.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagembm1983:
    unkept brows. no joke, my house is such a mess i keep losing my damn tweezers.

Hahah, this for me to! Also sweat! So gross! And I have the same problem with my hair.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sweat...taking fenugreek so at least I smell like pancakes!  

• Sweat and dry skin! And my eyebrows are a mess also!
  • Sweating, ugh.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Where to start? Greasy hair, acne coming back, sweaty, sour milk smell, dry skin...
    TTC #1 since 05/09
    Me: Oligomenorrhea (workup for PCOS turned out to be negative)
    DH: 1st SA 11/09: good volume but only 20% normal

Cycle #1: Clomid 50mg=No O
    1/10 2nd SA (this time at the fertility clinic): PERFECT!!!
    1/10 My Tests: HSG All clear! B/W is normal!
    2/10 Started Acupuncture

Cycle #2: 100 mg Clomid CD4-CD8 trigger TI Progesterone=BFN
    Cycle #3: 100 mg Clomid CD3-CD7 trigger TI Progesterone=BFP!
    Beta 1=144 Beta 2=359 Beta 3=637

My Scrambled Eggs

Surprise BFP January 2012! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Super dry skin and scalp, fluffy belly, acne.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• I can deal with everything except my belly. Ive lost all of my pregnancy weight yet I still have this saggy belly with dark strehmarks. I look like I am still pregnant and it makes me want to hide inside forever.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageDana327:
    I can deal with everything except my belly. Ive lost all of my pregnancy weight yet I still have this saggy belly with dark strehmarks. I look like I am still pregnant and it makes me want to hide inside forever.

This.  I've lost the weight too but my belly still is saggy and weird and has the linea nigra line still!!  My midwife joked for me to buy some sexy one-piece bathing suits since it can take a year for it to disappear.  I did not think it was funny.

• imageJoNi2010:

This.  I've lost the weight too but my belly still is saggy and weird and has the linea nigra line still!!  My midwife joked for me to buy some sexy one-piece bathing suits since it can take a year for it to disappear.  I did not think it was funny.

Don't remind me about linea negra, now it just looks grouse.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • BO. Like seriously bad bo. No idea why it's so horrible but ten minutes after showering, if I forget deodorant right away... I stink. WTF is up with that? I rarely even worried about deodorant before pregnancy and now I may as well buy boatloads of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"