October 2012 Moms

Holiday gift ideas for DH?

You ladies here have such great tastes that I hope you can give me so ideas on what to get for DH this x'mas!  I already "stole" your suggestions of getting x'mas ornaments (w/DS's newborn pic) for the grandparents.

I'd like something that is baby-related and somewhat sentimental (but not overly), to show my appreciation for DH's help and patience with the baby.

What are you getting for your DH/SO? 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holiday gift ideas for DH?

• I got DH a Lord of the Rings wii game as a thank you. I'm getting him some bicycle stuff for Christmas. He's building his own bike right now.
    imageimageimage"Image">image
  • I got DH a new coat, laser level, Invicta Watch, Gap underwear, Wonder button collar extender and his bday is two days before xmas so I got him some new dress shoes.

I splurged a little on him this year but he has been so great  couldn't help myself. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Last year was our first Christmas with DS1, and one of the presents I gave DH was a coffee mug with pictures of the two of them on it.  He drinks coffee every morning at home, but he actually loved it so much that he brought it to work to keep on his desk.  I have no idea what kind of sentimental gift I'm going to get this year.  I've been so busy keeping up with both the kids and a lot of other craziness that we have going on that I've kind of forgotten about buying presents...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm getting him photography lessons. He's bought all this gear to take pics of our little guy and is really into it, so I think he's going to love it. I'm also getting him an engraved frame that says I love daddy, with a pic of him and LO. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DH is getting some hard-to-find candy he likes and 2 dvds...we only spend $20 on each other for Christmas.  We'd much rather spend the money on something else, but this way we still have a couple things to open. 
  • MH is getting a piece of a and good job pat on the rear.
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • imageellcore:
    MH is getting a piece of a and good job pat on the rear.

LOL excellent!  I'll be doing something similar.  We've never really done Christmas presents for each other because we'd rather spend the money on something for the house.  Besides, I gave him a kid so that should be enough right?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageellcore:
    MH is getting a piece of a and good job pat on the rear.

Same here! We have never really done presents for each other. We just go somewhere or do something instead.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Probably just get him an outfit or something. Money is kinda tight right now. Our anniversary is in January so I planned on making a book from when we first met to now on Shutterfly to give to him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"