March 2013 Moms
Options

Thought second trimester meant hormonal balance!!

I started crying for no reason today at Pizza Hut! My DH has been away for a week for business and I've been getting pretty lonely (my family all lives far) but have been busy with work. Stopped at pizza hut today to get some dinner and I sat looking at the Christmas lights and just started crying! DH travels a lot and I'm used to it (we've been married 5years) so I'm chalking it up to hormones. So embarrassing but I'm ready for him to come home. Me and LO miss him so much!!  Thank god for this board or I'd have no one to talk to! Thanks for being around ladies :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Thought second trimester meant hormonal balance!!

• Options
    I feel you! I'm in the exact same boat! I was writing an email to DH Monday and when I typed that I was feeling lonely and like I didn't have anyone, all of a sudden I just burst into tears. It's hard.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Semi-same boat. or it feels like it at least. I am a teacher and my DH works 1-10pm so I am asleep before he gets home. I only see him weekends. I know this is different than him traveling but it is very hard being home every evening without him. Today I burst into tears when I got home over absolutely nothing. Good lord these pregnancy hormones are still going strong at 24 weeks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also a teacher. I have fourth grade. I haven't had an adult conversation all week! It also doesn't help getting dark at 5pm! I'm ready for March  and a glass of wine lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I only see my SO one day a week and its wearing on me doing this all on my own. Sometimes I will hear a song about being lonely and break down!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options

I am a teacher too! My husband is heading over to England tomorrow for a week and a half, then to Texas for a few days, then to San Francisco for a conference.  Normally  I buy myself a cheesecake to be rebellious when he is away...but I can see myself crying while eating said cheesecake.

Students better check themselves before they wreck themselves the next few weeks Angry

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have been super hormonal also - hysterically laughing, hysterically crying ... and sometimes at the same time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lol @ "hormonal balance" ;)

I cry at everything. I started watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix & seriously I wind up sobbing at pretty much every episode, like full on end up with a headache afterwards. Ridiculous.

I get annoyed easily & can get fired up over little things that I used to be able to just brush off.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Balance? HAHAHAHA!!!

I was told that too. Turns out, hormones have been raging for 23 weeks, and I have a feeling it will be for the next 17 weeks! :)

I've been crying at restaurants, public restrooms, the movies. I've been crying watching Dr. Phil, publicities, and seeing a child cry makes my heart stop. I had a fight with my brother because he sent his son in timeout for spitting in his face and the kid was balling. My brother started laughing at me, I started crying. I know it's hormones, I still can't control myself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I doubt you can expect a "hormonal balance" your whole pregnancy :( I feel your pain too! I'm also a teacher and my F is a fire fighter and in paramedic school. His schedule literally goes 

day 1 work 8am-8am

day 2  school 8am-7pm (with commute)

day 3 clinical 8am-8pm

vicious cycle repeats itself..... :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"