December 2012 Moms
Options

Gone crazy...

So...these last three weeks are proving to be quite interesting.  I am nesting pretty bad...and I cry all the time.  I literally feel psycho.  I was lucky not to get any really crazy pregnancy horomones this entire pregnancy.  I actually was more of a cry baby before I got pregnant, but lately...don't even look at me the wrong way and I'll cry.  Last night I was folding freshly washed receiving blankets and burst into tears because I thought I was doing it wrong.  LOL!

Anyone else losing their mind this late in the game?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gone crazy...

• Options
    Yes... everything makes me cry. I feel so ridiculous. I have to be careful what I watch on tv... like TLC is a major no right now, and every single baby story I read brings me to tears.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I cry alot!! my poor DH, he looks at me wrong and I get upset, quite emotional and moody, its frusterating because I am not a cryer hang in there :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I  started tearing up on the bus this morning while I was reading my book, The Twelve. It's a vampire apocalypse series and the paragraph I was reading was talking about how the government was preparing to kill the surviving civilians in one of the camps because they didn't have enough resources.  I'm like WTH, stop crying over FICTION.   LMAO
  • Options
    I cry almost every night. Lol. I can laugh about it too which is even crazier. Last night I wanted my inlaws to leave so I could go to bed...and dh just would not say anything to them!! Mil was helping with laundry because I can't do stairs with the incredible amount of back pain I have right now so I'm thankful she is here to help...and I cried over this too! I ugly cried because I want to feel like myself again...this is the worst of it for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"