October 2012 Moms

Flying alone with LO?

Flying alone with LO?

Would you fly by yourself with a new born? My dad offered to fly us to Miami for a week in February, but DH can't go... I would have help while there, just not on the plane... It's only a three hour flight, but it would be the first time i fly with Ethan... Thoughts?

Married my best friend 09.18.11
TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blogging Endeavors:
Here Comes Mommy

Re: Flying alone with LO?

• Flying when they are little is easy. Gate check the stroller. Bring a sling and wear her on the plane. I just nursed when ever my ds got fussy or bring lots of ff and pacis

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I would! I'm flying alone with DS in a few weeks for Christmas and then DH is joining us a week later.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep! I flew alone with my twins when they were 5 months and have continued to do so every 6 mos or so since then. I plan to fly alone with all 3 in early spring. Go for it and enjoy!
    M/C #1 - BFP-1/16/08 Dx Blighted Ovum-2/4/08 D&C-2/8/08 @ 7 weeks M/C #2 - BFP-3/31/08 Early M/C-4/10/08 @ 5 weeks M/C #3 - BFP-6/31/08 Early M/C-7/13/08 @ 5.5 weeks Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • With just one?  Absolutely.  I had the choice to fly to Michigan this weekend for an army event (all expenses paid) and declined because I'm not ready to travel with 2 by myself.  I will make the trip for the next event in April though.  And I'm contemplating an 11hr road trip with both girls in March.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• I would.  It's pretty easy when they are this little.  I've flown alone probably 20+ times with DS1, from the time he was a newborn on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"