Multiples
Options

Intro!

We had success with our first IVF!  We found out yesterday that I will be having twins!  We are excited and nervous.  Other then all day sickness things look good!  I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies!!
After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
Born 7/30/13

Re: Intro!

• Options
    Congrats & Welcome!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker DD#1 3/04 *TTC #2 since 6/2010 EDD 1/30/13 changed to 2/4/13 we are having boy/girl twins!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Welcome and congratulations! 

Sorry to hear about the morning, noon and night sickness. It's miserable I know! It's a good sign though... We used to laugh because whenever the Docs would ask how I was feeling and I'd respond with "ugh, awful"  they'd say "oh good! That's great!"

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! We had success with our first IVF also!
    Photobucket TTC since 1999. Unexplained Infertility. IUI#1 Oct. 12/11 - BFN IUI#2 - Nov 8 - Failed
    IUI#3 - Jan 6 IVF#1 -5/18 - stims start (225 gonal f, 75 menopur, 5 lupron) ER 5/29 - 14R, 11M, 7F. 6/1 - Transferred 2 8cell embryos (grade 1 and 2). 8dp3dt +HPT, Beta#1 - 92, Beta #2 - 174, Beta#3 - 614, Beta#4 - 2010. 6wk u/s - TWINS! Baby A 114bpm, Baby B 112 bpm Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! I hear you with the sickness. I was sick with my girls, too.
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"