Breastfeeding
Options

Help!

Ds#1 gave me his cold/virus. I have been pumping for Ds#2 although the NICU is holding on my milk because he is having an intolerance for it because he is either too young or he has a cow's milk protein allergy like Ds#1. Anyways, what can I take? I am so miserable and want to be better as soon as possible to see my NICU baby. Also, I have started double pumping and noticed my right produces more than my left. Is that normal? Thank you;
Trenton Elijah born three weeks early due to pre-e on April 14, 2011. Weighing 6lbs 6.3oz, 18 inches long.

Cameron Jacob (CJ) came early @ 25w4d on November 16, 2012 due to placenta abruption and incompetent cervix . Weighing 1lb 15.5oz, 14 inches long. 

Expecting a winter baby. Stay put LO!

Re: Help!

• Options

LactMed is an app that tells you which meds are safe for nursing, as will the infant risk phone line.

There is a post from this morning (is theraflu safe is the title) where AmyG gave a lot of info about meds.

There is often a supply difference between beasts. Not a big deal. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have advice on meds but just wanted to say I'll be thinking of you and your NICU baby! I can't imagine how scary and stressful it would be. I hope you kick this cold quickly so you can get back to him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the advice

imageJKB1986:
    I don't have advice on meds but just wanted to say I'll be thinking of you and your NICU baby! I can't imagine how scary and stressful it would be. I hope you kick this cold quickly so you can get back to him!

Thank you for that.

Trenton Elijah born three weeks early due to pre-e on April 14, 2011. Weighing 6lbs 6.3oz, 18 inches long.

Cameron Jacob (CJ) came early @ 25w4d on November 16, 2012 due to placenta abruption and incompetent cervix . Weighing 1lb 15.5oz, 14 inches long. 

Expecting a winter baby. Stay put LO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"