TTC After a Loss

::Crazy Train::: All Aboard!!

This is the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5dpo BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind! 

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 

CD /or DPO: 

Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!???? 

Signs Symptoms:

Additional Crazy Here: 
Married My Love on 6/18/2006
BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
<3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
 photo ellie.gifPhotobucket

Re: ::Crazy Train::: All Aboard!!

• Happy Friday!

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  10

CD /or DPO:  cd35/3dpo apparently

Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!????  I don't know, too confused. 

Signs Symptoms: absolutely nothing. 

Additional Crazy Here: I got crosshairs.  I'm pissed because I haven't BD'd because I've been freaking about AF.  New cycle please if this is all correct. 
    Me - 27, DH - 32

EDD #1 3/30/13 - MC 8/24/12
    EDD #2 12/28/2013 - MC 05/01/2013
    EDD #3  07/06/2014  DS 7/8/14
    EDD#4  08/22/2016
  • imageBookshelves:
    imageSaraSchneider6:

Happy Friday!

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  10

Hope you get some answers today! That's so frustrating! 

thank you! 

Me - 27, DH - 32

EDD#4  08/22/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 4

CD /or DPO: CD9

Can I just ____pee on something________ already ?!?!!????

Signs Symptoms: none, I just want to start peeing on things again.

Additional Crazy Here: 95% of my crazy is not ttcal related.  I'm just in a bad mood.  Not boo hoo bad, more like stab someone in an eye with an orangewood stick bad.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• imageGatorsgirl731:

Additional Crazy Here: 95% of my crazy is not ttcal related.  I'm just in a bad mood.  Not boo hoo bad, more like stab someone in an eye with an orangewood stick bad.

whats going on?  You ok? 

Me - 27, DH - 32

EDD#4  08/22/2016
  • imagemlal78:
    Have to do quality control, right?Stick out tongue

I agree! Big Smile

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  3

CD /or DPO:  4dpo
    Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!????  get to my test day

Signs Symptoms
    : not a single symptom. which is good, because last cycle i swore i had symptoms at like 3dpo (and obviously, since I'm still here it was a bust)

Additional Crazy Here: strangely enough i'm completely calm...wth is wrong with me??

BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  3

CD /or DPO:  CD8

Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!????  get to the confirmed O day!

Signs Symptoms: creamy/watery CM...O date has been CD 12, so I am hoping its here on time. I start OPKs tomorrow (maybe tonight) which makes me irrationally excited!

Additional Crazy Here:  I changed my temp time for 330am which has proved very helpful. I bought digital OPKs and HPT and 2 "nicer" HPT instead of the wondfos which I am also excited about.

My current crazy rant is centered around DH being on a 24h shift od CD 13. Which is fine is I do indeed O on CD 12, if not we will be having sex at 415am on CD 13...we actually plan to anyway just encase, but I am afraid if I haven't O'd yet we will be screwed since we can't BD until CD 14 at like 615am

image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
    Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
    HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageGavinRonansMom:

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  3

Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!????  get to the confirmed O day!

Signs Symptoms: creamy/watery CM...O date has been CD 12, so I am hoping its here on time. I start OPKs tomorrow (maybe tonight) which makes me irrationally excited!

Additional Crazy Here:  I changed my temp time for 330am which has proved very helpful. I bought digital OPKs and HPT and 2 "nicer" HPT instead of the wondfos which I am also excited about.

My current crazy rant is centered around DH being on a 24h shift od CD 13. Which is fine is I do indeed O on CD 12, if not we will be having sex at 415am on CD 13...we actually plan to anyway just encase, but I am afraid if I haven't O'd yet we will be screwed since we can't BD until CD 14 at like 615am

I just like that you have it scheduled to the minute - and moderately jealous.  Half of my crazy train worry is whether we will BD at the right time.  MH does not do well with a schedule. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageashleen223:
    Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8 if delusional counts as crazy CD /or DPO: CD26 Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!???? Be pregnant Signs Symptoms: brown spotting this morning and a BFFN. Additional Crazy Here: Just blah, I'm sad, and I pretty much know that BFN means AF is coming soon... But somewhere I have a teensie shred of hope that I tested too early and that my spotting is implantation. I think I'm just desperate since my EDD is coming up. Please slap me back into reality.

(((hugs))) and I am sorry for the BFN.  When do you think you O'd? 

• Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  5

Can I just _____POAS_______ already ?!?!!???? 

Signs Symptoms: None really

Additional Crazy Here: I did not O until CD20 last month so I know I should wait at least a week to start OPKs but I am not convinced that I will O so late again.  My last two cycles pre-loss were 35 days so that would make sense for a latter O but before that my cycles were always 29-30 days. I should wait until CD12 to even start but I have a feeling that I'll cave and break out the wondfos much earlier.

• Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  9

CD /or DPO:  13DPO

Can I just ______get a BFP or AF______ already ?!?!!???? 

Signs Symptoms: My temp went down a little today but is still high for me at 13DPO. But I'm done testing.

Additional Crazy Here: I hate this part of the cycle, when you know you're out, just waiting for AF...but you're really just already waiting to O next cycle, ya know?

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  6

CD /or DPO:  CD1

Can I just ______get a regular cycle already______ already ?!?!!????  

Signs Symptoms: 

Additional Crazy Here: just when I was starting to think that long cycles and late O's were my norm again I got thrown a cycle where I O'ed on CD 13 but had a 16 day LP. Argh!
    BFP#1 05/08/12 - EDD 01/03/13 - MC 05/23/12 8w6d
    PCOS diagnosis 02/13 - Started Metformin 03/13
    BFP#2 04/07/13 - EDD 12/17/13
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  100

CD /or DPO:
      30/1dpo

Can I just _____Confirm O_______ alre
    ady ?!?!!???? 

Signs Symptoms:
    Finally some EWCM yesterday, the start of a temp rise (the 4th rise this fertile window - REALLY hoping it stays up there), possibly some creamy CM, mild O pains of CL pains or whatever they be.

Additional Crazy Here:
    Since I ran out of OPK's days ago, and seem eternally stuck in this fertile window, I had told DH  on Wed that we would break yesterday and come back at it today. Then I got EWCM... so the break was cancelled. Until he told me that he jerked off in the shower yesterday morning. I FLIPPEDTHEFUCKOUT on him. He has been told on many many many occasions that spanking the monkey is an absolute no-no  during baby making time (he also didn't have a stellar SA, so I was hoping for the 36 hour rejuvenation period on the soldiers).  I'm still angry at him. We're still decently covered in the BD department, but Come the Fluck On... It's not like he hasn't gotten any recently! MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
  • imagekatharine25:
    Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  100

CD /or DPO:
      30/1dpo

Can I just _____Confirm O_______ alre
    ady ?!?!!???? 

Signs Symptoms:
    Finally some EWCM yesterday, the start of a temp rise (the 4th rise this fertile window - REALLY hoping it stays up there), possibly some creamy CM, mild O pains of CL pains or whatever they be.

Additional Crazy Here:
    Since I ran out of OPK's days ago, and seem eternally stuck in this fertile window, I had told DH  on Wed that we would break yesterday and come back at it today. Then I got EWCM... so the break was cancelled. Until he told me that he jerked off in the shower yesterday morning. I FLIPPEDTHEFUCKOUT on him. He has been told on many many many occasions that spanking the monkey is an absolute no-no  during baby making time (he also didn't have a stellar SA, so I was hoping for the 36 hour rejuvenation period on the soldiers).  I'm still angry at him. We're still decently covered in the BD department, but Come the Fluck On... It's not like he hasn't gotten any recently! MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.  I was totally stalking your chart today and was excited to see the temp rise! FX FX FX it stays up there!

2. oh my gooood I would be so pissed at DH. That is so ridiculous. Especially with all the BDing! Your timing is still really good if you O'd yesterday, but you have every reason to be pissed off. If you want, you can have him come on here and we can all tell him NO JERKING OFF DURING THE FW!!!!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• imagebuggirl72:
    imageGavinRonansMom:

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:&nbsp; 3

CD /or DPO:&nbsp; CD8

Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!????&nbsp; get to the confirmed O day!

Additional Crazy Here:&nbsp; I changed my temp time for 330am which has proved very helpful. I bought digital OPKs and HPT and 2 "nicer" HPT instead of the wondfos which I am also excited about.

My&nbsp;current crazy rant is centered around DH being on a 24h shift od CD 13. Which is fine is I do indeed O on CD 12, if not we will be having sex at 415am on CD 13...we actually plan to anyway just encase, but I am afraid if I haven't O'd yet we will be screwed since we can't BD until CD 14 at like 615am

I just like that you have it scheduled to the minute - and moderately jealous.&nbsp; Half of my crazy train worry is whether we will BD at the right time.&nbsp; MH does not do well with a schedule.&nbsp;

Luckily dh doesn't seem to have a problem rising to the occasion whenever. Our plan had been to just have sex everyday from sat when the fw opens until at least the negative opk...not sure we can make it to confirmed o. But with dh working on CD 13 I'm paranoid. We decided if it doesn't work this month then he will take the shift off next month in my fw
    image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imagebuggirl72:
    Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:nbsp;
    CD /or DPO:nbsp;
    CD8
    Can I just _____POAS_______ already ?!?!!????nbsp;

Signs Symptoms:
    None really
    Additional Crazy Here:nbsp;I did not O until CD20 last month so I know I should wait at least a week to start OPKs but I am not convinced that I will O so late again.nbsp; My last two cycles preloss were 35 days so that would make sense for a latter O but before that my cycles were always 2930 days. I should wait until CD12 to even start but I have a feeling that I'll cave and break out the wondfos much earlier.

I would probably cave by day 10. I like seeing the fade in I get too...gives me something else to analyze other than my chart which I am never sure is reliable ha
    BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • imageGavinRonansMom:
    imagebuggirl72:
    Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:nbsp; 5 CD /or DPO:nbsp; CD8 Can I just _____POAS_______ already ?!?!!????nbsp; Signs Symptoms: None really Additional Crazy Here:nbsp;I did not O until CD20 last month so I know I should wait at least a week to start OPKs but I am not convinced that I will O so late again.nbsp; My last two cycles preloss were 35 days so that would make sense for a latter O but before that my cycles were always 2930 days. I should wait until CD12 to even start but I have a feeling that I'll cave and break out the wondfos much earlier.
    I would probably cave by day 10. I like seeing the fade in I get too...gives me something else to analyze other than my chart which I am never sure is reliable ha

10 is looking very likely but I may cave by day 8 Confused

• Level of Crazy: 7

CD/dpo: cd22/ 5dpo (ish, im not temping right now just opks)

Can I just get to 11dpo already??!!??

Signs and symptoms: I dont get many symptoms for AF of priod to a BFP except droping weight. Monday I was 190, today I am 185...thats like a lb a day....but im trying not to get my hopes up too much yet.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD /or DPO: CD 17

Can I just __confirm O__ already ?!?!!????

Signs Symptoms: Nothing physical. My chart is confusing me this month.

Additional Crazy Here: This might turn into a crazy rant, so be warned!

1) I feel like I Oed on CD 14, but FF is going to say it's CD16 if my temp stays up. One of us is wrong. I feel like I really don't know my body. I'm glad I decided to temp this cycle bc I would have stopped having sex after I thought I Oed. So at least I know my bases are covered no matter which day it really is.

2) I only have 26 or 27 day cycles so Oing on CD 16 worries me that my LP will be shorter. Or I won't know when to expect AF if she comes later than usual.

3) (Not TTCR) My cardiologists office called while I was on vacation bc they want me to wear the holter monitor again. I haven't called them back and I'm putting off getting the monitor. I'm afraid they'll tell me to stop TTC while they figure out if anything is wrong.

Thanks for letting me get this out!! (I told you it would be long!)

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagepkaren:

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

1) I feel like I Oed on CD 14, but FF is going to say it's CD16 if my temp stays up. One of us is wrong. I feel like I really don't know my body. I'm glad I decided to temp this cycle bc I would have stopped having sex after I thought I Oed. So at least I know my bases are covered no matter which day it really is.

2) I only have 26 or 27 day cycles so Oing on CD 16 worries me that my LP will be shorter. Or I won't know when to expect AF if she comes later than usual.

3) (Not TTCR) My cardiologists office called while I was on vacation bc they want me to wear the holter monitor again. I haven't called them back and I'm putting off getting the monitor. I'm afraid they'll tell me to stop TTC while they figure out if anything is wrong.

This doesn't happen - your LP length is always the same for the most part - give or take a day. The more accurate way to actually track O is once you get AF (which I really hope you don't) is to count back however many days your LP is. So say you got AF this cycle still at CD26 and you always have 12 day LP's - then you know you really O'de on CD14, not CD16

No one method is 100% percent accurate. That 's why the combo of temps, CM & opk's is really the best way to estimate when O is. One of those methods alone is not an accurate way to confirm O date by.

BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
  • imagekatharine25:
    imagepkaren:

This doesn't happen - your LP length is always the same for the most part - give or take a day. The more accurate way to actually track O is once you get AF (which I really hope you don't) is to count back however many days your LP is. So say you got AF this cycle still at CD26 and you always have 12 day LP's - then you know you really O'de on CD14, not CD16

No one method is 100% percent accurate. That 's why the combo of temps, CM & opk's is really the best way to estimate when O is. One of those methods alone is not an accurate way to confirm O date by.

Thanks Katharine! I figured my cycle would be longer, but it's reassuring to hear it and that it won't effect my LP. It usually varies by a day or two anyways. I wish my CM changed, there's no point in tracking it, it's always wet creamy stuff. I marked EWCM once this cycle, but I'm not even sure if that's what it was. TMI warning - I noticed it on the TP after a BM so I'm not even sure where it came from. I checked internally and couldn't find any, so who knows!

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• imagepkaren:
    imagekatharine25:
    imagepkaren:

Thanks Katharine! I figured my cycle would be longer, but it's reassuring to hear it and that it won't effect my LP. It usually varies by a day or two anyways. I wish my CM changed, there's no point in tracking it, it's always wet creamy stuff. I marked EWCM once this cycle, but I'm not even sure if that's what it was. TMI warning - I noticed it on the TP after a BM so I'm not even sure where it came from. I checked internally and couldn't find any, so who knows!

all that pushing and straining always sens the ewcm out. very common

BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
  • imagebuggirl72:

imageGavinRonansMom:
    imagebuggirl72:
    Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:nbsp; 5 CD /or DPO:nbsp; CD8 Can I just _____POAS_______ already ?!?!!????nbsp; Signs Symptoms: None really Additional Crazy Here:nbsp;I did not O until CD20 last month so I know I should wait at least a week to start OPKs but I am not convinced that I will O so late again.nbsp; My last two cycles preloss were 35 days so that would make sense for a latter O but before that my cycles were always 2930 days. I should wait until CD12 to even start but I have a feeling that I'll cave and break out the wondfos much earlier.

10 is looking very likely but I may cave by day 8 Confused

CD8 is today...are you going to cave? I might tonight, but I was hoping to make it to tomorrow. Depends on what my CM looks like when I check later ha

BabyFruit Ticker
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:  4

CD /or DPO:  28

Can I just ____________ already ?!?!!????  get a confirmed O.. I think it happened on wed.. 

Signs Symptoms: Just a headache.. nothing really. 

Additional Crazy Here: I'm debating doing OPKs next cycle (if it ever comes).. but I'm scared to see how much more stressed and insane it will make me. 
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • Gators - Big hugs, I completely get it

Ashleen - I'm so sorry about the BFN :(  

Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD /or DPO: CD 22

Can I just ______O______ already ?!?!!???? 

Signs Symptoms: Nothing really

Additional Crazy Here: I just want to cry. I'm not having a very good day (other things in my life) and I slept in this morning (one of the few times, ever) and so now I have an open circle. I was really hoping to get an accurate temp and maybe figure out what the h is going on today. No such luck. 

Edit - CD 22, not 21 

• imagekm_md:

Gators - Big hugs, I completely get it

CD /or DPO: CD 21

Additional Crazy Here: I just want to cry. I'm not having a very good day (other things in my life) and I slept in this morning (one of the few times, ever) and so now I have an open circle. I was really hoping to get an accurate temp and maybe figure out what the h is going on today. No such luck. 

(((hugs))) I'm sorry you are having a rough day. I'm not sure what the temp difference is in celsius, but in fahrenheit it goes up .2 every extra hour of sleep.  I think since your temp was lower than yesterday's you still would have had the temp drop - just not sure by how much.  I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't think sleeping in hurt your chart. It's frustrating but your body needed that sleep. Don't beat yourself up. More ((((hugs)))).

• imagebuggirl72:
    imagekm_md:

Gators - Big hugs, I completely get it

CD /or DPO: CD 21

(((hugs))) I'm sorry you are having a rough day. I'm not sure what the temp difference is in celsius, but in fahrenheit it goes up .2 every extra hour of sleep.  I think since your temp was lower than yesterday's you still would have had the temp drop - just not sure by how much.  I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't think sleeping in hurt your chart. It's frustrating but your body needed that sleep. Don't beat yourself up. More ((((hugs)))).

Thank you! I'm sure that sleeping in really didn't hurt my chart, I'm just grasping at straws because I'm annoyed and cranky. I really wanted to see a rise in temp today, like I've been waiting for for like a week now. I appreciate your input and hugs though! 

• Your Level of Crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 3

CD /or DPO: 3 dpo

Can I just ______POAS______ already ?!?!!????

Signs Symptoms: lots of twinges but at only 3dpo it doesn't mean much

Additional Crazy Here: got CH today confirming O. We had great timing this cycle but yet I'm not hopeful. Im Wishful but I just feel like even though we time everything perfect it won't matter! : boo for feeling so negative

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"