Success after IF
Options

flannel sheets

I love flannels! I finally bought 2 sets of twin size flannel sheets for the boys on Tuesday. They are white with red snowflakes and I found them at Target. But then yesterday I found twin size red plaid flannel sheets at Fred Meyer's. I love plaid!

I bought both thinking I could return the Target ones, but then I considered how I have two sets of flannel sheets for our bed, maybe I ought to keep all of them so I'll always have a fresh pair and don't have to worry about laundry. (I only do laundry once a week.)

Even with 4 sets of sheets, it still only totaled less than $100. I just feel guilty for spending money right now.

What would you do? Two sets of flannel sheets for each boy or one set? And if you vote for just one set, would you keep the plaid or the snowflakes?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: flannel sheets

• Options

Hmmmm for one set only I would keep the plaid :) If it does not break the bank then I would keep them both if you LOVE them. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I vote keep both! That way if there is an accident or spill you always have a fresh set.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd keep them.  It's nice to always have a second (or five) set of sheets to use, even if it's more season specific. 

I miss flannel.  DH is a heater so I can't have flannel sheets.  Most of the winter he doesn't even need a blanket.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesarabrn:
    I vote keep both! That way if there is an accident or spill you always have a fresh set.

This. Love flannel sheets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bahhhh, keep both!  I have an extra set for each kid so I don't have to laundry more than once a week too ;)
    *My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"