Cloth Diapering
Options

Wool & fitteds leaking

Hi ladies,

I have been CD'ing for almost 11 months and just went to fitteds and wool for the night. I apparently have a super heavy wetter.

Anyways I am having leaks and I can not figure out why. It isn't coming from the legs, but straight in the front between the legs.

I wash with baby shampoo and warm water and lanolize with the sample pack of lanolin that came with my PISA.

Is there something I am missing? The wool fits him good it was custom made to his size. Now the fitted is completely saturated when I change him. Using ME fitteds and ME Sandys. 
Super thank you for any advice.

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Wool & fitteds leaking

• Options
    Sounds like you need more absorbency.  Wool doesn't feel wet until it's absorbed 30% of its weight in liquid. I use Sbish snapless fitteds overnight, but you can add doublers to your diapers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i use the lanolizing method from the green mountain diapers website. seems to work well for us. we use bagshot row bamboo fitteds and not only are they super cute, they are super absorbent.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebethgrimaldi:
    i use the lanolizing method from the green mountain diapers website. seems to work well for us. we use bagshot row bamboo fitteds and not only are they super cute, they are super absorbent.

Yes  What kind of fitteds are you using? They may not be the best for overnight. Also, you can certainly add a hemp insert under the flaps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"