August 2013 Moms
Options

Finally told my DH!!

I just threw my little stall card idea together tonight. I couldn't stand keeping it from him even though I wanted a darker line on the HPT.  He was so cute!!! 

I walked out to the living room and asked him to turn off the Netflix, which he did with no eye rolling or whinning :)  I said what do you think about this?

Kim's Stall Cardimage" mce_src="image">

He read through it for a minute, reading the dates, laughing at the covering sire bit.  After a while I was like well what do you think?  He asked if it was for Jan, meaning as a way tell possible tell my family.  I said well sure if you want but this is for you.  and he just looked up at me (he is still lounging on the couch).  Hes like what? Are you?  When I nodded yes he was like "Oh, that was good"  Got up and hugged me and then got down and hugged my (very bloated) belly :'). 

I was so afraid it wasn't going to be as good as his proposal, which was in a plane halfway between Lexington and Orlando over the speaker system in front of a full plane. But he liked it!!!  Whew!! Such a weight off my shoulders!!  I hated keeping something so big from him for such a stuppid reason as a line. 

::raises glass of ginger ale:  Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us!!!

OHH! And I have my first appt with my midwife on the 11th for bloodwork and whatnot! So excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Finally told my DH!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"