Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Why is it so hard to find what I want??

I am looking for a night light LAMP. My LO is always going after her night light that is plugged in to the outlet and I have to continually plug and unplug the light. When I was little I used to have a 101 Dalmations night light lamp that plugged into the wall and had a cord so it could be put up on a table or where ever.

I want something similar for my daughter, but I can't find anything that doesn't have a dual purpose (noise machine, thermometer etc..). I have a noise machine with a projector, but the projector will start to make a loud buzzing, knocking sound after an hour or so and it too bright to be on all night. Nothing on amazon fits the bill.

Re: Why is it so hard to find what I want??

• Are you typing in "night light lamp?" If so, try just typing in "nursery lamp" or even just search for lamps.  I have the Zutano elephants lamp in our nursery and it's prefect for us- and is exactly what you're describing. 
  • I have a stained glass lamp that's REALLY dim and when LO moves into his room, I'm putting it in there! I got it at a Church "junk" sale and as of now can't imagine being able to find something that would work as well, but if I do, I'll definitely be picking it up!!! Because I like my lamp too lol and it's a girl's lamp. 

Check on Craigslist and hit up some thrift shops, Goodwill!! Good luck (:

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have an old tall floor lamp in DS's room. The cord can be hidden under the base. The base has a light in it which works perfect for a night light. The top has a globe which is nice for getting ready in the morning or for bed because it's not as bright as the ceiling light.
  • Try the KinderGlo product. I've seen it at BuyBuyBaby and Babies R Us.

This isn't a lamp per se, but it's a soft glow nightlight that is rechargeable so no cords and you can put it up as high as you want.
  • imageatdavis87:
    Try the KinderGlo product. I've seen it at BuyBuyBaby and Babies R Us. This isn't a lamp per se, but it's a soft glow nightlight that is rechargeable so no cords and you can put it up as high as you want.

We have this one and it's perfect. Also it doesn't get hot so even if LO came across it, they wouldn't get burned. It has a couple of color settings. I like green for when I need more light, and blue or purple when I don't want it as bright.

• We have a version of this:

https://www.albeebaby.com/oxo-tot-candela-zoom-night-light-in-red.html 

You can have the base in a separate room and just bring the light into her room at night.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejennyelf:

imageatdavis87:
    Try the KinderGlo product. I've seen it at BuyBuyBaby and Babies R Us. This isn't a lamp per se, but it's a soft glow nightlight that is rechargeable so no cords and you can put it up as high as you want.

We have this one and it's perfect. Also it doesn't get hot so even if LO came across it, they wouldn't get burned. It has a couple of color settings. I like green for when I need more light, and blue or purple when I don't want it as bright.

love these! I was copying the link when I saw this post. We are getting the elephant. These are much better rated than Similiar products!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"