Pregnant after 35
Options

Had my NT scan today!

I am so excited, I saw my LO kicking and hand waving over the face.  The baby kept trying to turn around and show us the back, but we got a great profile view.  The screening results turned out great with DS 1 in 2,500 and T18 1 in 35,000.  I was so worried due to my age of 38.  The US tech said that she thinks she knows what it is, but my boyfriend immediately said that we are waiting to find out.  I almost gave in and asked, I was that excited.
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Had my NT scan today!

• Options
    Wahooo!!!

Great news! The next U/S can never come fast enough-- I don't think any of us will ever get enough of seeing a healthy LO!
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    oh, joy!! love to read a happy post. congrats!!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is excellent! Apparently you have the chromosomes of a 25 year-old! Big Smile
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!  danuli8, that's funny the US tech said something similar. 
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay for great NT results!
  • Options
    Yay for great results! our Dr tried to find out the gender, too, and guessed it, too, but we reallize it was too early to tell.
  • Options
    I also had my NT scan today, and the finger prick for the Tri 13/18 (My first baby so not perfect on my lingo lol) I am 35...US tech said my measurements all looked good tho I dont have blood results yet. She did tell us she was 90% sure its a little girl :)
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Shoot I was going to ask you if they told you the gender! Lol, we have much in common, I'm 38 and due 6/22 although I had my 1st 18 years ago! Congrats though for the good news. I go on 12/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"