September 2011 Moms

I love my husband but...

He loses the power cords to everything. Everything. EVERYTHING!!!

I have about 2000 dollars worth of electronics from cameras to robot floor cleaners that I cannot use because at some point, he "cleaned up" and separated the power cord from the device and put it somewhere. This is beyond frustrating. Especially when I ask him where he might have put it and it denies ever moving it at all.

I KNOW YOU DID IT!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I love my husband but...

• That would be insanely annoying. We at least have a couple of designated places where power cords end up... finding out what they go to is another story.
  • That would drive me crazy!  We have a canvas bag where we keep all of our cords, and some still end up in random places.

• Loading the player...
  • I feel your pain -- it seems like we have cords in every room of the house too. I got some labels for them on Amazon... because half the time I had no clue what the cords went to. The labels are nice... but I need to create a designated spot to keep all this important junk!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • That would be sooo frustrating!  I have a similar problem...not with power cords...but ANY RANDOM THING I happen to leave lying around. My H is kind of anal about putting things away...he hates clutter. So I'll go looking for something where I left it last...only to find he's "cleaned" and its nowhere to be found. UGH!

• imageCiCi44:
    I feel your pain -- it seems like we have cords in every room of the house too. I got some labels for them on Amazon... because half the time I had no clue what the cords went to. The labels are nice... but I need to create a designated spot to keep all this important junk!

I second the labels!  If you don't want to buy labels...My mom saves the little tabs off of bread bags (you know, the ones to close it up?), writes what the cord is for, and then puts the tab on the cord. It works pretty well.

8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"