Multiples

My findings on multiples discounts

So as promised, I have FINALLY finished compiling my results from a massive effort to contact companies that offer multiples discounts. I didn't contact everyone, but most, and I didn't hear back from everyone, but most. Hopefully this will help some of you other MOMs out, I know it helped us out a ton!

Here is a link to my blog post.. I don't know how to link my blog in my siggy, can anyone help me out with that? Thanks!!!

https://srbknight.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/multiples-discounts/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: My findings on multiples discounts

• That's awesome. Thanks for putting this together. What kind of stroller was it?
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • imageMelleTX:
    That's awesome. Thanks for putting this together. What kind of stroller was it?

It was a Contours Optima by Kolcraft, a SUPER nice stroller... Big Smile

How are you doing Melle? I'm thinking of you often, you are doing great, hope those girls can stay put just a little longer!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I saved this for future reference.  Score on the stroller!!!!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is amazing, thank you so much for putting this together!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thanks for putting this together!
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thanks for sharing!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you so much!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image image image
  • Thanks for putting this together and sharing. Super helpful!!!!
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • This is great! I had put one together on my blog but it was in 2009. Would you mind if I add a link to your blog post that people can see for updates?
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • imagesrbmvp:

imageMelleTX:

How are you doing Melle? I'm thinking of you often, you are doing great, hope those girls can stay put just a little longer!

That's awesome!
    They sent us a Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport stroller; we had to pay something like $25 for shipping. My understanding is that what they'll send varies based on what they have in the warehouse. I think they send items that have been returned, but mine was still in perfect condition. I've known other people who got a PnP, a single stroller or other items. So nice of them though!

• imagemacchiatto:
    This is great! I had put one together on my blog but it was in 2009. Would you mind if I add a link to your blog post that people can see for updates?

Go for it, I'd love to share with other MOMs who aren't on here! I used your blog from 2009 as one of my resources, so THANK YOU Wink

• imagemacchiatto:
    imagesrbmvp:

imageMelleTX:

That's awesome!
    They sent us a Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport stroller; we had to pay something like $25 for shipping. My understanding is that what they'll send varies based on what they have in the warehouse. I think they send items that have been returned, but mine was still in perfect condition. I've known other people who got a PnP, a single stroller or other items. So nice of them though!

The woman who contacted me told me the strollers they are now using for their program are ones where the box was damaged or something cosmetic like that, so they can't sell to the retailers. But the product itself is not damaged, and ours wasn't of course.... it's a very generous deal, I was thoroughly impressed.

• This is great! Thanks!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is awesome - thank you so much! Once I get through my 13year olds' bar mitzvah this weekend (nice timing huh!) I'm going to get going on this - thanks again! 
    Raising 2 amazing step-sons while ttc since 2006. Moved to adoption 11/2011 with one more IVF attempt to go...YEA! 2 healthy heartbeats May 2012! My girls have arrived! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesrbmvp:
    imagemacchiatto:
    imagesrbmvp:

imageMelleTX:

That's awesome!

The woman who contacted me told me the strollers they are now using for their program are ones where the box was damaged or something cosmetic like that, so they can't sell to the retailers. But the product itself is not damaged, and ours wasn't of course.... it's a very generous deal, I was thoroughly impressed.

Got it. That's great!!

And I'm glad my list was helpful. I'll add the link to my blog; thanks! :)

• Thank you so much! As a new mommy of three, I've been looking for exactly this. I love your form letter too. Do you need to attach Birth Certificates? Were you worried about the privacy issues sending them out? I will start this project tomorrow!
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageRobinR91:
    Thank you so much! As a new mommy of three, I've been looking for exactly this. I love your form letter too. Do you need to attach Birth Certificates? Were you worried about the privacy issues sending them out? I will start this project tomorrow!

Yes, you do need to include copies of the birth certificates. I wasn't worried about privacy, if you look over the certificates carefully, there really isn't anything on there like SSNs or anything, just names, birthdate and parents' state of birth. So I felt okay sending it out.

• This is great!! Who did you write to to get the stroller?

Thanks for posting!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJourney33:

This is great!! Who did you write to to get the stroller?

Thanks for posting!!

Kolcraft is the company that offers strollers Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"