May 2012 Moms

Pointless Poll of the Day

Shopping[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pointless Poll of the Day

• I actually don't think my local store has paper bags (now that I think about it) I'm pretty sure they only have plastic or boxes. It's been a while since I've seen any paper; but we use reusable bags.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I use the reusable ones (I'm trying really hard to remember them!  Getting better!)  I like them because it's less trips back to the car.  They can fit more and I don't worry about them breaking. Plus less waste, obviously.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • we use the plastic bags, and save them to use in bathroom trash cans, but we have a huge stock pile of them now, so I think I am going to start collecting reusable bags to use...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejoshandpanda:
    we use the plastic bags, and save them to use in bathroom trash cans, but we have a huge stock pile of them now, so I think I am going to start collecting reusable bags to use...

This. Plus we use them when we take our dog for a walk. Which is twice a day since our dog refuses to go unless he goes for a walk. I would love to start using reusable though. DH and I watched part of a documentary on plastic bags called "Bag It" not too long ago. The part we watched was really good and eye opening.

• reusable when I remember. Plastic when I forget.
  • Reuseable I love my cold backs and my fold up bags from target!!
    I do get one or two paper a week for recycling. Dh gets plastic or if I forget I get plastic that we use for garbage and cat litter duty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I use the reusable. I did not originally start for ecofriendly purposes, but rather because we had SO many plastic bags accumulating Fortunately not long after I started using the reusable bags the local supermarkets started collecting clean plastic bags to recycle. My reusables are really big and only cost me .99 each and fit a lot of groceries so I only end up with 3 or 4 bags when I go food shopping instead of 7 or 8. I have started using reusables more frequently when I go shopping for other things too. I just am so sick of all the plastic bags in my house.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"