Babies: 6 - 9 Months

ma ma

I know he was just repeating my sound but i loved  Hearing him say MA MA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ma ma

• Dang how can I get my kid to do this? Lol. He has said maaaaaaaaa a bunch of times but no mama. He has said dada quite a few times though, little beast ;-) Not with any intent though so I am insisting it doesn't count.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awwwww trying to get Frannie to say it. lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • I know! My little guy says it too and he's started saying it when he's upset - he cries "mamama."  He babbles mama, dada, gaga, baba all the time, but when he's upset he only cries mamama. It breaks my heart but admittedly, it also makes me (selfishly) a teensy bit happy thinking he wants his mama when he's upset.  That's so terrible that I think like that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • all DS says is blahblahblahblah or bob bob bob bob bob

I think we have caught him saying mom mom and dad dad a couple of times, but I don't think he knew the context of it... but rather was just saying it... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Soooo anxiously awaiting these words!  LO is still a little young yet, I guess, just coming up on six months soon, but communicates with all other kinds of sounds, noises, screeches, etc...
  • It is awesome! She mostly says it when she's tired or upset. She says dada dada way more and randomly. But she has no clue what it means...I don't think. 

Lillian April 17, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"