Stay at Home Moms
Options

My eyebrow tattoo PIP

Re: My eyebrow tattoo PIP

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know why the text disappeared! Some of you asked for pictures so here they are! The first picture is the "before." My eyebrows are really asymmetrical and it was a pain to fill them in with pencil every day. The second photo is the "after" with no make up at all, and the third is my every day make up.  I think they look great (very natural IRL), but I still have to come back after the Holidays for a retouch, and to fix the left brow which is (naturally) a bit lower. 

• Options
    Looks good.  Your eyes (and eyebrows) are beautiful!
  • Options
    Whoa! They look great!!! That's pretty cool... they look totally natural. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    They look great.  I had to scroll down to read your explanation to see what was going on.  I would have never guessed the bottom 2 pictures where tattooed.  They did a great job.
    After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
  • Options
    I always thought tattooed eyebrows would look drawn on, but yours look really nice!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    They look awesome! I need to look into this...
  • Options
    Looks awesome.
  • Options
    Wow, they look great!  Many of the eyebrow tattoos that I've seen have looked pretty bad, but yours look totally natural. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • Options
    Wow! Those look better than others I have seen! I'm kind of jealous LOL
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    Very nice! I can't believe how natural they look.
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Options
    They look so nice!  I would love to have this done!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Thank you all! I'm very pleased with them, I asked for something natural and that's what I got. They look even better in person. My left eyebrow needs a touch up, but overall I think they did a good job.  
  • Options
    I think they look great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"