Trouble TTC

*~*~*Grad Check In*~*~*

Wow, Thursday already again?! These weeks seem to be flying by!

GRADS (of all kinds: newly BFPs, deep into pregnancy, those with babies, toddlers, adopted LOs...come on in!) Come tell us all the latest on your betas, bumps, and babies!

QOTW:  Baby nicknames - we've all seen 'em; Pumpkin, Bean, Sprout, Baby K.  What do you call your LO's either while they're growing in you or for those that that have their outside babies...now that they're born do you have nicknames for them?

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: *~*~*Grad Check In*~*~*

• Hey Ladies,

Hope you all are doing well. As always I am lurking and thinking of you all! I am doing good, just super tired and not sleeping much. Bloat is not my friend, but finally found inbetween maternity pants last weekend and I am in heaven now!

We go back to the RE tomorrow for our final appt and graduation hopefully! Then onto the regular OB who happens to be the head of the MFM dept as well on Dec 17th. Need to schedule my NT scan for around that time and then in January we begin our appointments every 2 weeks!

Hugs to those who need them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is so strange! I never thought I would be a part of this check in. But so far, we are going strong. Beta yesterday was 4830 and I am going in tomorrow for another along with a thyroid check. My RE said it was standard for them to run a thyroid too. 

Anyway, right now we don't refer to it as anything haha. I think we're both a little afraid to acknowledge it from the fear we may lose it. We'll probably feel much more comfortable after we get to 12 weeks or so. I can certainly say that I have been feeling bloated and just all around crappy - but honestly I've felt this for a while so I highly doubt it's PG related. I've just been assuming its my leftover side effects from meds and cysts and a general lack of working out haha. 

Anyway, we'll be telling my mom on her birthday (Dec 12) but waiting until Christmas to tell DH's family. I'm not super comfortable telling everyone that early on in the game, but we so rarely get a chance to go home that we want to see their faces. I talk to my mom everyday so however it goes I would like her support. I'm still entirely in shock and really quite anxious over it all. 

Now lets just hope the world doesn't end right? haha! 

• Loading the player...
  • The last few weeks have been filled with ups and downs.

I'm a little over 8 weeks

Ups: I've graduated from the RE, am off of PIO, and have our first "normal pregnant person" appt for Dec 14th with my OB, we found out I was carrying twins at our 7wk u/s.

Downs: At our 8 week u/s we found out things aren't looking good for Baby B.  While the baby grew, s/he didn't grow much and the heart rate dropped.  THe RE gave us ~15% chance of Baby B making it.  We go for a viability check on Dec 14th.

Nickname: We call the baby/babies "Avocado" because I ate a ton of them during IVF after reading an article about the benefits of eating them during an IVF cycle.  Dorky, but true.  ::shrugs::

• Hi ladies! Think of you all often and constantly lurking :)

I am 25w4d and doing well. I am feeling her kick more and its awesome. Had to run to the OB this week for a culture, pregnancy does some strange things, and in turn they took my urine and we found glucose in my urine :( So we decided to skip the 1h and Im doing the 3h again on Sat. I dont have high hopes for this but we shall see. My regularly scheduled OB appointment is Wed 12/5 so we'll see whats going on. Growth scan in less then 3w! Moving around is a challenge now and getting out of bed is fun ::eyeroll:: Im exhausted very easily but worth every second when I get to feel her kick :)

QOTW: We started out with the nickname Goober from when the embryo was transferred. DH tells me I have a peanut head and my nickname when I was born was Peanut so we thought Goober was fitting since its a chocolate covered peanut. When we were about to find out everyone was saying is it going to be a Goober or Goobette. So sometimes we call her Goobette. Lately we call her our fish because I drink so much water its ridiculous. Mainly I call her pretty girl, or baby girl, or mommas girl lol Poor kid is going to be so screwed up when she comes out!

ETA image

• imageHinessn:

This is so strange! I never thought I would be a part of this check in. But so far, we are going strong. Beta yesterday was 4830 and I am going in tomorrow for another along with a thyroid check. My RE said it was standard for them to run a thyroid too. 

Anyway, right now we don't refer to it as anything haha. I think we're both a little afraid to acknowledge it from the fear we may lose it. We'll probably feel much more comfortable after we get to 12 weeks or so. I can certainly say that I have been feeling bloated and just all around crappy - but honestly I've felt this for a while so I highly doubt it's PG related. I've just been assuming its my leftover side effects from meds and cysts and a general lack of working out haha. 

Anyway, we'll be telling my mom on her birthday (Dec 12) but waiting until Christmas to tell DH's family. I'm not super comfortable telling everyone that early on in the game, but we so rarely get a chance to go home that we want to see their faces. I talk to my mom everyday so however it goes I would like her support. I'm still entirely in shock and really quite anxious over it all. 

I have been stalking for your posts and I am so so so so excited for you!!! I cant wait to see you over on PAIF! Congratulations hun!!!!

• Hi ladies!  Lots of ((hugs)) and positive vibes to you all!

I had a surprise u/s at my reg check up today.  OB could hear baby moving, but couldn't get the HB for more than 1/2 a sec.  So she whipped out her u/s machine and holy cow ... it looks like a baby now!  Baby bear is all kinds of curled up (and head down for now).  I got to see head, arm, hand, spine, eyes... so cool!

QTOW: our nickname is baby bear (like from goldie locks and the three bears) because out of our 3 FETs first had a thin-ish lining, the second was suuuuper thick, and this time around it was juuuust right Smile

ETA: only downside to today was I didn't get any pics to take home *sniff*

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• imageHinessn:

This is so strange! I never thought I would be a part of this check in. But so far, we are going strong. Beta yesterday was 4830 and I am going in tomorrow for another along with a thyroid check. My RE said it was standard for them to run a thyroid too. 

So happy to see you here! Congrats! I completely hear you on the fear of telling people too early. I wanted to wait until Christmas (I will be just over 12 weeks) but DH can't not tell people, plus I am so bloated and it was getting so hard to hide from people. But we are trying to keep it a secret as much as possible until Christmas.

• Hey ladies!

Nothing too exciting to share, I'm over 10 weeks now, it feels great to be getting close to the end of the first tri.  Our NT scan is booked for December 14th and for some reason I'm petrified there's not going to be a baby there anymore so I can't wait for that day to be over.

QOTW: I call the baby jellybean, DH just calls it baby and he talks to it frequently which is part cute and part creepy.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can't believe I'm actually posting in this thread! Beta's were good last week and I felt bloated but this week nothing so a little worried.

No nickname yet still feels unreal.

• Hi ladies.  Today is 14w and im excited to have gotten this far.  My m/s has also calmed down a lot so ive been feeling pretty good.  I have a little bump now.  We did pics for xmas card announcements that Ill be sending out in a few weeks.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • imageKdgTeacher:

The last few weeks have been filled with ups and downs.

Ups: I've graduated from the RE, am off of PIO, and have our first "normal pregnant person" appt for Dec 14th with my OB, we found out I was carrying twins at our 7wk u/s.

Downs: At our 8 week u/s we found out things aren't looking good for Baby B.  While the baby grew, s/he didn't grow much and the heart rate dropped.  THe RE gave us ~15% chance of Baby B making it.  We go for a viability check on Dec 14th.

Nickname: We call the baby/babies "Avocado" because I ate a ton of them during IVF after reading an article about the benefits of eating them during an IVF cycle.  Dorky, but true.  ::shrugs::

So sorry, hope and pray everything is well on 12/14! Praying for you! 

ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • imageBlueyed228:

Hi ladies.  Today is 14w and im excited to have gotten this far.  My m/s has also calmed down a lot so ive been feeling pretty good.  I have a little bump now.  We did pics for xmas card announcements that Ill be sending out in a few weeks.

Cute Pic!!  

Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKdgTeacher:

The last few weeks have been filled with ups and downs.

I am so sorry!! Hang in there BabyB! Good luck with everything! 

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • imageBlueyed228:

Hi ladies.  Today is 14w and im excited to have gotten this far.  My m/s has also calmed down a lot so ive been feeling pretty good.  I have a little bump now.  We did pics for xmas card announcements that Ill be sending out in a few weeks.

HAHA I love this pic!! Congrats! 

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • Hi! So I'm a constant lurker and always thinking of you 3T girls. My betas were all good last week and now I'm just waiting to have my first u/s next Wed. I'll be around 6 weeks so I'm not sure what we will see but hoping for the best. After 9 weeks I'll graduate from the RE and head to the regular OB. 

I call the baby - Baby G or bug. It still feels surreal and I'm terrified of losing the baby right now.

Sending lots of hugs to you all! 

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hey ladies! I am 26 weeks today and had a good appointment yesterday. I am still measuring about 3 weeks ahead, but nothing concerning so far. Baby boy is kicking like crazy these days and we just started being able to really see it from the outside. I've started getting an achy back and hips the last few days, so I'm trying to find ways to help with that.

QOTW: We don't really call the baby anything other than baby or use his name.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Hi ladies! I am 12w 1d today, and it still feels surreal. Had my 12w appointment on Tuesday, and after a little scare when my OB couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler, we did a quick u/s and found little one with its heart flickering away. My OB was determined to find the heartbeat with the doppler, and on his second try he got it at 160 bpm! My first MFM appointment and NT Scan is next week Tuesday. I think of all my 3T ladies often!

QOTW: We haven't started calling the baby anything yet. I think we are still in cautious mode. 

TTC #1 since 6/2010
    8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
    IVF #1 : Fall 2012
    15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
    8 Frosties!
    Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
    10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
    ?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

• imagesctiger52408:

I've been thinking about you ladies, especially as the holidays are coming up.  I hope there is good news on the board soon!

I had a really successful NT scan last Monday.  Baby was measuring 4 days ahead and was wiggling and flipping all over the place.  I will be 13 weeks on Saturday and I can't believe 2nd tri is almost here!  We are going public on Monday after I tell work.

We called our first baby Peanut, and after the loss I haven't found anything that felt right, so I just call it baby. I thought Nubs would be cute but that's what H calls our dachshund so that's out :)  I can't wait for the a/s when we can call LO by name.  The NT scan tech guessed girl, but it's just a guess so I'm not attached to either sex.

I'm so glad to see you back here again! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing.

• imageBlueyed228:

Omg this is so adorable!! 

• Hi ladies. I think about you all often and hope you all get your BFPs soon. I don't have much new to report. I'm 24w2d today and I have my next appointment and GTT next Thursday. I hope I pass! Since I have pcos and insulin resistance I don't know if it's going to go well.

We just call out baby, baby. We know it's a boy and he has a name, but it just doesn't feel right calling him by his name until I see his little face. So we still just call him baby and sometimes baby boy. 

I'm 29. DH is 29. 
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    DX= PCOS and Annovulatory
    Cycle #1- Failed IUI 5/12
    Cycle #2- Injectibles and TI- BFP 7/13/12. Due 3/2/13
    DS born at 31w3d on 1/19/13
    For this Child I Prayed...
  • Hi ladies!

i had my first ultrasound today at 6w2d. We have a heartbeat! 116bpm which we saw and heard. We also have a 2nd sac which appeared to be empty, but it wasn't in a place to get a good view, so possibility of twins still exists. We will find out at our next ultrasound 7w2d. 

Photobucket
  • We had a great NT scan this week and got to see baby for about 45 minutes while they got the measurements they needed.  So excited to see my little one squirm around!

QOTW:  we called the twins "dots"  but when we lost baby B, we've been trying to steer away from any name "dot" related.  We've been sticking to Lil' Z.  Lazy, but its working for now.

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hey 3T! I haven't posted in a long time. I barely recognize most of the posters around here, which is a good thing I suppose!

We just finished eating dinner here in Russia. We're on our 3rd trip and LO gets to come home with us this trip! We just got word yesterday that our visa application for LO was approved and we'll be back in the states Dec. 5th! We can't wait to be home.

Nicknames: we refer to LO as malyutka, which is LO or baby in Russian.
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • imageBlueyed228:

That is adorable!!

• KDG, sending T&Ps to you and baby B

• Update: I'm 10w2d today and starting to feel a little more confident.

QOTW: Nothing has stuck yet- sometimes baby, sometimes bean, and sometimes monster.  I figure eventually something will stick.

TTC starting November 2010  HSG clear, DH SA #1- Slightly low count & motility SA#2-normal
    Lap&Dye/Hysterscopy Feb 2012: Endo stage 2
    April - June 2012: Femera 5 mg & 3 IUIs = All BFN    July/August 2012: IVF #1 = C/P
    September/October 2012: IVF #2 BFP! Beta 1= 223 Beta 2 = 480 Beta 3 = 11,440
    My beautiful daughter was born June 21, 2013
    TTC #2 naturally, no luck
    IVF #3 April 2015: BFN
    IVF #4 July 2015: BFP! Beta 1 9dp5dt = 409, Beta 2 13dp5dt = 1743

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"