December 2011 Moms

1 year pictures

Hey everyone!

I don't know what to put my girl in for her 1 year pictures.   We will use a tutu that we did her newborn pic in, but other than that, no idea! maybe jeans and a simple pink shirt? maybe white?  eh?!  What are you going to do, or for those of you that already did them, what did your LO wear?  Pictures included would be FANTASTIC as I am not too good at visualizing. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: 1 year pictures

• We are not doing 1 year pictures, but I wanted to suggest looking at Pinterest! You can search for specific things and I bet there are a ton of 1 year photos on there. :-)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Are you doing pro pics?  Are you doing them indoors or out?

For DD her 1 year photos were in the summer, so for the family pics everyone had on a shade of blue - she had on a blue halter top and white capri pants and then for her individual shots she had on cute dresses and headbands.  

For DS we did ours on Thanksgiving and he had on a cute shirt, tie with a sweater over it and some gray jeans.  Here's one of his preview pics from the session :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Cute! thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"