March 2013 Moms

Bigger some days than others?

Is anyone else out there not really showing that much?  I still get that... No way you're 51/2 months, you don't look pregnant at all!  This makes me feel bad bc I've gained 10 pounds and I can definitely tell but I guess everyone else just thinks I look fat or always have looked fat!  Some days I feel like it's so noticeable that I'm pregnant and other days not so much.  I'm tired of this stage! When am I going to look unmistakably pregnant? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bigger some days than others?

• I was just thinking the same thing! Some days the bump is bigger than others, and people will comment, so long as I stick it out a bit. I want to look pregnant all the time at this point - last night some punky college age boy pushed me out of the way and took the last seat on the subway. I feel like that wouldn't happen if I was showing more...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Some days it's I have a huge belly, and some days it's tiny. It just depends on what I eat. lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep!  My Mom told me just before Thanksgiving "You look pregnant today" and then Thanksgiving day "wow - did you have a big meal the other day or something because today, you don't look pregnant to me".  lol, I don't want to know what I looked like AFTER eating Thanksgiving dinner though.  *grin*
  • OMG thats so me! I will be 25 wks tomorrow and I have gained 12 lbs and feel HUGE . but nobody ever asks me when i am due. I always have to bring it up in convo and they say you don't even look prego, or you're so tiny! And all my friends just say I look like i ate too much. But i agree- I want to look prego. everyday.all the time. lol
  • I am exactly like you.  I have concluded that I look like I have a gut, but no one is comfortable enough to ask if I am pregnant yet.  I've gained 12lbs so far so it's going somewhere! 

• imageJlgulia:
    OMG thats so me! I will be 25 wks tomorrow and I have gained 12 lbs and feel HUGE . but nobody ever asks me when i am due. I always have to bring it up in convo and they say you don't even look prego, or you're so tiny! And all my friends just say I look like i ate too much. But i agree- I want to look prego. everyday.all the time. lol

my friends say the same thing! They're like it just looks like you ate a big meal.  

• Sdemilio and jguilia - sorry I prob spelled those wrong - what are you guy having, out of curiosity? I'm having a boy and my friend swears this is normal for boys! lol. She said "low and lumpy" haha and I am definitely low and lumpy.  I call it my beer gut - that's what it looks like!
  • imagesdemilio1231:

imageJlgulia:
    OMG thats so me! I will be 25 wks tomorrow and I have gained 12 lbs and feel HUGE . but nobody ever asks me when i am due. I always have to bring it up in convo and they say you don't even look prego, or you're so tiny! And all my friends just say I look like i ate too much. But i agree- I want to look prego. everyday.all the time. lol

my friends say the same thing! They're like it just looks like you ate a big meal.  

Me too! Like I ate a burrito. lol 

• I'm with you. NO ONE knows I'm pregnant unless I've told them. Naturally, I have a small waist and big hips, but now I have a big waist and big hips. Haha. That's all it looks like. People that know I'm pregnant don't realize I'm as far along as I am (5.5 months) and people keep asking me if I have morning sickness. Haha. Not for a few months now! I also feel like I've gained more than I should and have nothing to show for it. People keep saying that it comes all at once, like you're in regular clothes and then a week later you're in maternity clothes for the rest of your pregnancy. I'm still waiting!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrsHark122:
    Sdemilio and jguilia - sorry I prob spelled those wrong - what are you guy having, out of curiosity? I'm having a boy and my friend swears this is normal for boys! lol. She said "low and lumpy" haha and I am definitely low and lumpy.  I call it my beer gut - that's what it looks like!

I'm having a boy too!  

• Yes! I just got this today from my new boss! I do feel smaller the last two days though... I had two strangers ask me last weekend about my baby though, so I must look pregnant sometimes!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"