Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

need a new projector

I had a homedics sound and projector in my son's room for about 2 months that my son loved. however, a few days ago the projector stopped working. I bought a fisherprice projector in the shape of a penguin to replace it, but we didn't like it as much. it wasn't as bright for a start and shut off after 20 minutes. His projector before I would leave on all night so he could look at it when he woke up and go back to sleep (plus it helped for middle of the night diaper changes). Then I broke down and bought another homedics like we had before only to find out that the projector not working is a common problem. I'm using it now but I would like to have something else if/when the one we currently have breaks. It doesn't need to play music but I would like a bright, continuous light show. I don't want a mobile since they have to be taken down when baby can reach up and grab it. I would prefer something that projects on the ceiling or wall. Any help would be appreciated.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: need a new projector

• Options
    The Homemedics one has a one year warranty.  Call the company and they should replace it for free.
  • Options
    We have a Vicks  brand humidifier that has a projector. Most of the colors are bright enough to see by (the red is not) you can use it with or without the humidifier.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTorani:
    The Homemedics one has a one year warranty.
    Call the company and they should replace it for free.

this :D can't beat warranties on this type of item
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
  • Options

imagethismplsgirl:
    imageTorani:
    The Homemedics one has a one year warranty. Call the company and they should replace it for free.
    this :D can't beat warranties on this type of item

yeah, i'll probably do that. i just hate to keep replacing something that has a design flaw or other defect with the exact same thing.

• Options

We have had great luck with the Homemedics machine (two plus years and not a problem). I would try one more time... it could have been your particular one. If it happened a second time, I agree, there is no convenience in having a 1 year warranty if you have to replace the item every two months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"