Trouble TTC

Seriously HATE waiting - ER today :)

I'm sure we all hate waiting though :) 

I haven't posted on here about my IVF cycle...mostly because it has gone by SO, SO FAST (up until this point)!!!!  After meeting with my new RE it was a whirlwind of getting all my meds rounded up, all my husbands sh*t together, and then injects started and we were off and running.  I don't mind the injects phase because I feel like I'm doing something productive - actively working towards achieving pregnancy.  

Today we did ER.  Holy eggs batman - the retrieved 34!!!  My husband has a low sperm count and is having a hard time keeping up with that (and I find myself almost angry at him over it....) so they're doing ICSI.  They THINK and are hoping they have enough sperm to fertilize all 34.  They may freeze some without even fertilizing them, just because they're are so many. 

But now....it's WAIT.  Wait 2 days for the embryo report...wait 3 more days until embryo transfer..... and then the dreaded 2ww.  Today basically starts waiting...and waiting...and waiting...... I am excessively impatient so this is totally brutal for me.  YUCK!  

I wish all of you ladies the best of luck :) 

TTC since Aug 2011, RE since May 2012. Dx: PCOS,endo, postprandial hypoglycemia DH: SA 1 - low everything, 2- low everything, 3 - good, but WBC, 4 - lost and/or damaged at lab, 5 - low everything July - Letrozole + TI = BFN Aug - letrozole #2 + TI = BFN Sep - NEW RE!! YAY!!!! Move to IVF w/ICSI - ER on Nov 28 - 34 eggs! 2 day report - 26 successfully fertilized! 13 of 26 frozen at 3 days. 5dt of 2 best remaining eggs! BFP on HPT 6dp5dt Beta #1 10dp5dt-471 Beta #2 13dp5dt - 1250

Re: Seriously HATE waiting - ER today :)

• IF is usually all about waiting. Congrats on the number, good luck with your fert report!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hoping for a goot Fert report! GL  congrats on the numbers 34 wow!
    ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow that's a great number! GL with your reports!
    Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • Holy smokes!  Congrats and FX that the reports, transfers, and 2ww will turn into a 9 month wait!
    Actively TTC since 01/11
    Me: 06/12 Dx w/ IR PCOS (rx 2000 metformin) DH: SA all clear; looking good
    06/12-10/12- Clomid/Femara + trigger + TI + P4 = 3 BFNs, hysteroscopy, polypectomy, D&C
    11/12 - 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI + P4 = BFN
    12/12 - Surprise BFP ectopic (MTX 01/13)
    04/13 - Off the Bench! 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI #2 + estradiol + P4 = BFN
    05/13 Clear HSG-5 mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + IUI #3 + P4 = BFP ectopic (MTX 07/03 & 07/11)
    07/23 emergency lap to remove ectopic mass and left tube
    10/13 5mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + TI(follie on left/no IUI)=BFN
    11/13 Same as above but BFP!
    Beta #1 12dpo-51     Beta #2 15dpo-178
    12/5- There's something in my ute!!
    Keaton Alexander is here 07/24/2014 !!
  • I always think, once I get past the ER I'll be ok....but I'm never ok, I'm crazy with anticipation up until my beta!!! ahhhhh!!!!   LOL Hopefully you can find some good ways to distract yourself and keep busy!!!  GL!!
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Thanks guys...I'm dying waiting for the fert report 17 more hours to go! AHHHHHHHHHHH
    TTC since Aug 2011, RE since May 2012. Dx: PCOS,endo, postprandial hypoglycemia DH: SA 1 - low everything, 2- low everything, 3 - good, but WBC, 4 - lost and/or damaged at lab, 5 - low everything July - Letrozole + TI = BFN Aug - letrozole #2 + TI = BFN Sep - NEW RE!! YAY!!!! Move to IVF w/ICSI - ER on Nov 28 - 34 eggs! 2 day report - 26 successfully fertilized! 13 of 26 frozen at 3 days. 5dt of 2 best remaining eggs! BFP on HPT 6dp5dt Beta #1 10dp5dt-471 Beta #2 13dp5dt - 1250
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"