Illinois Babies

Diaper Genie Needed?

Hello,

We live on the third floor of our condo building so there are a lot of steps to get to the trash bin. Since space is tight in our condo I am trying to only purchase what we really need. I am struggling with a diaper genie. I likely will only be able to take out the trash once a day so I am not sure if it would get too stinky without one. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks! 

Re: Diaper Genie Needed?

• We lived on the 2nd floor with DS and had the Arm and Hammer diaper pail. It worked super well and made it so I didn't have to take out the trash daily...which was awesome in the winter. Being in a house now I don't have the same issue, but it saved my bottom in the apartment. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • Love our DG! We cloth diaper now, but when we didn't it was awesome. We really just put the poop diapers in the DG and then had a regular garbage for pee diapers. Smell was non-existent and since we only used the DG a couple times a day it made it last longer.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"