Maryland Babies

iPad case for car

So I know I've asked a similar question before, but I didn't know these existed at the time. I'm looking for a case to put my iPad in that attaches to a headrest and adjusts. I find a few on amazon, but the one I'm looking at has no reviews.  My friend has one but couldn't find it when she looked after I asked.

Does anyone else have something similar? DD is still rear facing so it would have to go on a headrest then be adjusted to her left or right to prevent her from kicking it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: iPad case for car

• I don't have a case that attaches to a headrest but I don't think I would get that one because the ipad itself isn't in a case.  I would worry that it would fall and shatter.

Can you just get an Otterbox and hand her the ipad in the car?  D1 is a little older but she holds my iPad and plays with it more than watches movies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't hand it to her. She wants to put her hands on the screen and in effect stops the movie.

If there was someway to lock the screen I'd totally do this, but I haven't figured that out yet. 

• Loading the player...
  • We have the griffin cinema seat. Easy to use, affordable, and we love it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMereMM7:
    We have the griffin cinema seat. Easy to use, affordable, and we love it!

But can you angle this?

We're taking DH's truck on our trip to Ohio and he doesn't have a headrest in the center (where DD sits) so it would have to go on the headrest on the sides which in turn would necessitate the case to be turned at an angle.

• No, it is stationary.

imagenezwee:

imageMereMM7:
    We have the griffin cinema seat. Easy to use, affordable, and we love it!

But can you angle this?

We're taking DH's truck on our trip to Ohio and he doesn't have a headrest in the center (where DD sits) so it would have to go on the headrest on the sides which in turn would necessitate the case to be turned at an angle.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"