October 2012 Moms
Options

I found it!

I found the one thing that puts Jovanni to sleep without my boob! He fights his sleep so much, then I end up with any over tired baby and he is super fussy. The other day I put on his white noise machine and laid him on his stomach, he almost instantly stopped crying and started falling asleep. At first I thought it was fluke, well four tries later it still works like a charm!! I just did it again and five minutes later he is out! I'm still too terrified to leave him like this so I have been flipping him over after about 15 minutes, but I'm so happy I found something other than my boob! I'm more than willing to wait 10-15 minutes at night rather than 30 minutes with a crying baby.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I found it!

• Options
    You don't have to flip him over. Kaley sleeps in her belly too! As long as his head is turned and there's nothing that could get in his face, you'll be good to go! I woke up in the middle of the night to check on her and she's in such a deep sleep she doesn't move. Her head strength is amazing so she flops her head from side to side. That I can't stop unfortunately. Yay for sleeping nights! :]
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"