Austin Babies
Options

South Austin/Circle C Recs- ChildCare, Pediatrician, and Dog Sitter!

We are moving to South Austin/Circle C area at the end of February. We currently live in Cedar Park- so basically everything will be new to us.  

I am looking for Child Care for a 2 year old starting in March, and 8-10 week old starting in May.  We prefer Home Care Centers- but any recommendations are appreciated!  

Also looking for Pediatrician, Dog Sitter, and Vet!  Shew- Moving is a lot of work!!  

Thanks for any suggestions!  

Cheers!  

Re: South Austin/Circle C Recs- ChildCare, Pediatrician, and Dog Sitter!

• Options
    imagelauren_cathann:

We are moving to South Austin/Circle C area at the end of February. We currently live in Cedar Park- so basically everything will be new to us.  

I am looking for Child Care for a 2 year old starting in March, and 8-10 week old starting in May.  We prefer Home Care Centers- but any recommendations are appreciated!  

Also looking for Pediatrician, Dog Sitter, and Vet!  Shew- Moving is a lot of work!!  

Thanks for any suggestions!  

Cheers!  

We loved dr Fyda at sw peds when we lived south - have heard great things about all the docs.  

Photo by Melissa Glynn
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

i love dr. busceme at ARC Southwest at Slaughter and Manchaca. 

and we used to go to Brodie Animal Hospital when we had a dog (at Brodie and William Cannon). we liked Dr. Brown a lot but NOT Dr. Werner. he always tried to sell us on an expensive treatment plan for something OTHER than what we originally went in for.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Love Pet Hospital. Read their Yelp reviews! They're welldeserved.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"