Multiples

sorta MR: Personalized ornaments and stockings?

Cutting it close here, but we just put our tree up last night. I would like to get some Baby's 1st Christmas ornaments with names as well as some nice personalized stockings. I've looked around google and am not super excited with what I am finding.

Can you direct me to a good website or Etsy seller that has some good options for personalized Christmas items?

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: sorta MR: Personalized ornaments and stockings?

• Personal Creations makes some really cute stuff, and I found a twin ornament that I loved from Ornaments and More.... they ship pretty fast too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Uglysofa.com sells Pottery Barn stockings at a fraction of the cost.  The catch is that they are pre-monogrammed, so if your kids have unusual names you might not get much selection.  But they are usually only about $10 each.

They also sell Anywhere Chairs at a much lower cost!

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesrbmvp:
    Personal Creations makes some really cute stuff, and I found a twin ornament that I loved from Ornaments and More.... they ship pretty fast too.

This!  I used Personal Creations for stockings.  I will be ordering more from them next year!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Check out "little sapling toys" on Etsy. I ordered some personalized ornaments from them a few days ago and was shocked when I got an email the next day that they had shipped. They're not here yet, but I think they'll be nice.

I also ordered personalised stockings form Pottery Barn kids, but that was before cyber monday and they were already selling out fast.... might not be much left (try regular pottery barn web site too) 

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • I was looking around for this too. Believe it or not WalMart.com had some cute customizable ones for around $17 each. I really liked these argyle ones:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Personalized-Velvet-Diamond-Argyle-Stocking/15174487

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my mom bought stockings at Hobby Lobby last year at 50% off and brought them to someone to embroider for about $10. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really wanted personalized stockings this year too, but I was not impressed with what I was finding or the prices. Sooooo, I went on Etsy and found this seller who makes personalized Tags that you can tie onto the stockings!! That way in a few years if you want new stockings, you just switch the tags! I bought 4 and I love them!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/sugarplumfaire?ref=pr_shop_more

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"