Attachment Parenting
Options

wraps?

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of or used the "Ultimate Baby Wrap".  I was given to me and I watched the video, but it doesnt look like it supports baby very well.  I have never used a wrap before so Im clueless as what to look for in a wrap or what a good brand of wrap is.  Any suggestions?  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wraps?

• Options
    I believe it's a stretchy wrap like a Moby?  If so, it's perfectly fine and will support baby well if tied properly (I would stick with the upright tummy to tummy position).  My siggy links have lots of carrier info if you are interested in exploring more :)
  • Options

I have the boba wrap! It's great! I actually find it a little easier than my moby to put on because my moby isn't stretch and the boba is.  Trick is like PP mentioned to tie it on you very tight as the baby's weight stretches it out to the perfect fit.  I use the ''love your baby hold'' which is the upright tummy to tummy and my DD loves it. Also make sure that once you put LO's legs in that the material goes right to their knee so that they are in a seated position and the material is not just scrunched in the crotch area making them ''dangle''. The past couple days this has been the easiest thing to get her to sleep. After 10 minutes in it she's asleep! And then I usually just leave her in it and she'll usually sleep for at least an hour.

HTH! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you for your help.  I tried wrapping it on myself but it wouldnt fit right being 8 months preg so i tried it on DH and it seemed to work better.  I like the trick of pulling the cloth under the legs more.  Ill give it a try and see how it goes when LO gets here.
  • Options
    I had the ultimate baby wrap and didn't like it - gave it to a friend and she loved it.  This time I got the boba wrap and love it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"