Trouble TTC

As if being at the dentist isn't bad enough...

I almost went bananas today at the dentist. Being there alone is a craptastic way to start the day, but it got worse when this guy came in for his cleaning, and all he did was just talk about the birth of his daughter to the hygienist. I mean, it is great and all, but I had to sit there and listen to this the whole time....with no way to get away! Info about the labor, how much the baby weighed, how much she is sleeping, and why they named her what they did. I basically know everything about this person's child at this point. To top it off, the Today Show was on my little TV above the chair, and they did a whole segment of the top 2012 baby names. It was like baby hell. Ugh.

Just sharing ;) 

Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: As if being at the dentist isn't bad enough...

• Sounds awesome :/

Sorry you were in dental hell this morning!

Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sorry. :(

I caught that segment on TV, too.

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds awful! Even if we weren't IF'ers I would still find that super annoying! Sorry you had to deal with it
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ugh that sucks. I hope the rest of your day is better.
  • That is super annoying.  I never get how people can tell their whole life story to strangers such as drs or hair dressers. Hopefully your day gets better.  :)
    TTC since April 2010
    Diagnosed w/PCOS as a teen
    Aug 2011 dx MFI
    Oct 2011 referral to RE 1500mg Met
    5 Rounds of Clomid
    On waiting list for injects/IUI
    P/SAIF Welcome
  • I feel like that is usually how it works out! Life decides to throw a bad day your way and babies galore happen! Hope your day gets better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • UGH. That sucks. I'm sorry. I thought I had it bad the other day when I rode several flights on an elevator with 2 parents, they were holding their baby, and complaining the entire time about the various aspects of parenting a baby to each other, loudly in front of everyone. But you had it way worse. Take it easy tonight and i hope you can do something fun to take your mind off that.
    TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
  • imagesundowner85:
    UGH. That sucks. I'm sorry. I thought I had it bad the other day when I rode several flights on an elevator with 2 parents, they were holding their baby, and complaining the entire time about the various aspects of parenting a baby to each other, loudly in front of everyone. But you had it way worse. Take it easy tonight and i hope you can do something fun to take your mind off that.

Gosh, you know, that situation really pisses me off. We were at dinner with friends last week, and they continuously complained about parenting or kid-related stuff, and how hard it is, and, get this, that we were "lucky" to not have kids yet. Oh reaaaaallly?!  They don't know what we are going through, but it totally irritates me. First off, if it is sooooo bad, why did you have two kids?! Second, did you think it was going to be easy in the first place?! And lastly, do you totally regret it or something, b/c if you do, I'd gladly adopt your kids. Ha! 

Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

• Ugh <Nothing else to say here.. totally stinks! Wish you could have just gotten up and walked out!! HUGS
    Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • Sorry you had to endure that with no escape.  I hope the rest of your day was better... :-/
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"