Multiples

Feet sticking out of crib?

My two are four months old. I've caught my son twice in the morning with his feet sticking out of the crib bars. Should I buy that netting bumper or just watch more closely on the monitor and undo them? It's been zoomed in on his face so I will have to zoom out.

Re: Feet sticking out of crib?

• Unless he's fussing I would leave it alone.  When we stopped using the swaddle and sleep suit we would find them with an arm or a leg sticking out of the crib but it didn't bother them and it stopped after a few weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJen0204:
    Unless he's fussing I would leave it alone.  When we stopped using the swaddle and sleep suit we would find them with an arm or a leg sticking out of the crib but it didn't bother them and it stopped after a few weeks.

I agree.  When my boys started doing this I freaked out and started a mad search for used breathable bumpers (because I was too cheap to buy two new ones).  I never found them, and I'm glad, because within a few weeks the boys stopped doing that.

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought breathable bumpers off amazon when they started sticking arms and legs out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we have bumpers and they still do that on occasion.  Unless they are crying because they are stuck and can't pull the limb back in, I'd leave them alone.

• I am glad you asked this question. One of our boys is a gymnast and had turned completely around last night!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"