Cincinnati Babies
Options

OB rec-delivering at Christ

Can anyone recommend an OB who delivers at Christ and isn't too far of a drive from NKY?  I delivered my first at St. E's, but it was not a good experience and I've heard great things from friends who delivered at Christ.  I'm also hoping for an office with 3 or less doctors if possible, I'd rather not see a revolving door of OB's. 

TIA!

Re: OB rec-delivering at Christ

• Options
    I use Mt. Auburn OBGYN, and I love them.  I switched to them to specifically avoid delivering at St. E.  They have more than 3 doctors in the practice, but all are wonderful.  They see patients at their Christ location, which for me is a five minute ride from NKY.  
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Options
    Thank you, I'll check them out!  The number of doctors isn't necessarily a deal-breaker.  With my first, I went to one office (OBGYN of NKY, I think) and there were like 9 doctors, and you saw a different one each time! So I ended up switching to an office with only 3 doctors and liked that better.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're welcome.  Best of luck.
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Options

imagekygirlie113:
    I use Mt. Auburn OBGYN, and I love them.  I switched to them to specifically avoid delivering at St. E.  They have more than 3 doctors in the practice, but all are wonderful.  They see patients at their Christ location, which for me is a five minute ride from NKY.  

I  just had DD2 2 weeks ago through this practice (Mason location) and loved all the ob's I saw. Really have no complaints about any of them, Dr. Roberts delivered and she was great! They only deliver at Christ and have a ofc. location in the medical bldg. next door to the hospital. 

BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use Mt. Auburn Obgyn as well! My mother used them as well as my sister for all of their children and with my first i see them as well. I have no complaints. as a first time mom i have tons of questions and they are patient with me and my paranoia. I really have no complaints about any of the drs. they are all wonderful! Smile
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the recommendations, I've scheduled an appointment with them.  Sounds like they are a great practice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"