Babies on the Brain

Hi guys!

Long time no see. Thought I'd pop on and say hello and see who still comes on here. My kiddos are getting so big and are so much fun. DH and I aren't doing well (still) and i'm at the put up or shut up phase but it's the holidays and I just can't leave, yet. Sigh, so much going on.

Other than that I got a promotion and love love LOVE my job and everything else in my life is good. How is everyone else?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi guys!

• I was thinking about you last week. Allie drew a creepy stick figure princess. ; Congrats on the new job! I hope you can come to a decision that works for your family. I wish I could say something to help you. Good luck
  • Hi! Sorry to hear about you and your DH. I hope you can come to a resolution that works for everyone. 
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry things still aren't going well with YH. I'm glad that the rest of your life is going well.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Yay for an awesome new job and fantastic kiddos!

Boo for things still not being good with DH. Big hugs!

I'm glad you stopped by. You're welcome anytime :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• hey girl.  ;)

Sorry the crappy stuff is going on...I had no idea.

MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"