March 2012 Moms
Options

WTH!?!?!?!?

Thank GOODNESS today is the last day I am watching this other baby.. today the mother only brought ONE diaper!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!!! I am so done with this. OK done venting had to get that out there. UGHHH!! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTH!?!?!?!?

• Options
    ANNnnnnd THe diaper is a size 2!!!! This baby is just about 11 months old!! Granted she is on the little side but she deff!!! needs a size 3 she leaks when naps UGHHHHH I'm really pissed not gonna lie.. today is going to be a long day!!
  • Options
    Yikes. I had parents do that when I worked both in home DC and center DC. It's just inconsiderate to the provider...and the baby.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The baby has a size 3 diaper on why oh why did she just leave one size 2?!? What if I didn't have a baby myself just wrap a T-shirt around her?!?!
  • Options
    Some people just really shouldn't have children. I really hope she truly just forgot the re-stock the diaper bag last night/this morning and didn't just decide to be dumb.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

imagecountrygrl5533:
    Some people just really shouldn't have children. I really hope she truly just forgot the re-stock the diaper bag last night/this morning and didn't just decide to be dumb.

This is true, but how can you forget one of the most ESSENTIAL needs for your baby??! Last time it was baby food and this time diapers SMH. She also mentioned when she dropped her off that she put a onesie in there to give to one of our mutual friends... sooo I know she had her hands in there at some point.

oh well, last day last day last day... is my mantra that I keep saying in my head today!! 

(side note: babies are napping so that's how I'm on here ;) lol )  

• Options
    OMG one diaper! wow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    It must be your payback for not babysitting anymore. Kidding. People are so stupid. Not that I haven't forgot to restock something in my diaper bag but when he goes to a sitter I always end up over stocking diapers and formula just in case. It's just those things that should be stocked before a sitter. And with the right size!
  • Options
    OMG.  I agree.  WTH!?!?!  I NEVER leave the house without 5 diapers in a size that fit A...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man! If she ran out she could have at least brought it to your attention and apologized. Some people have no shame.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"