Working Moms
Options

DC question

My DD is a little bit of a snacker. I've asked the dc to try the bottle again in 30 minutes or so if she doesn't eat it all. I even put this on the intake form I fill out every day. One dcp doesn't do this. She is a floater and I've actually never met her. I want her to try to feed her because she almost always does the last bottle of the day and by the time I get her home, she is hysterical because she didn't eat enough. How do I broach the subject with her if I don't know who she is and haven't met her? Do I ask when I go in for somebody to find her? Or, should I ask the main teachers to talk to her about it? I don't want to make a stink, but I do want my daughter fed!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: DC question

• Options
    I had a similar problem with my LO's daycare. I emailed the director and my husband talked directly with her to give her more detail.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would start with the main teacher.  It is her classroom and I think that it's her job to fill the floater in on what needs to be done.  Let the teacher know that you have written it on the forms, but have noticed that she isn't getting the last bottle of the day.  I know my daycare had a wipe board where they listed the babies names and the times that they needed bottles, surely your daycare has some sort of list to know who gets a bottle when.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP, I would start with the main teacher. Do you have some sort of daily sheet that shows when and how much she ate? If you do I would show that to the main teacher. Just let her know your concerns that you noticed she is getting less when that teacher is there so maybe she didn't see what she should be having.

Lillian April 17, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"