Stay at Home Moms

I love DH but....

I am super glad to ship him off to work this morning.

My DH works 4 on, 4 off and rotates days and nights.  So, today starts a run of 4 days (barring no OT). 

He had a tooth pulled on Tuesday and though he said he felt fine, never took pain meds, put outdoor Christmas lights up & ran 3.5 miles - he was grouchy as fvuck last night and I am glad for the break.

We went to church with Dylan and she was quiet yet active and he yelled at her about how naughty she was in church.  It made me mad, because she wasn't yelling, screaming, just occasionally talking and he was upset that she was walking by him constantly and he had to keep moving his legs.

He works all weekend and then we are having his Aunt/Uncle, 2 cousins & 1 of their spouses, his sister/BIL and their 2 kids and MIL/FIL over on Monday night for a Christmas GTG (cousins are Dylan's Godparents, so this is their gift exchange time).

Re: I love DH but....

• Usually I am happy to send DH off to work. lol This time he has been gone for three weeks and comes home tomorrow and I AM READY. I need a break from the kiddo's. 
  • imageoliversmom03:
    Usually I am happy to send DH off to work. lol This time he has been gone for three weeks and comes home tomorrow and I AM READY. I need a break from the kiddo's. 

I hear ya!  I am ready for a break after 4 days.  I cannot imagine him being gone 3 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"