High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Silly Question?

Question for the cervix experts here. :)

I'm on bedrest for a shorter cervix and I've been feeling some weird feeling like there is something in my vagina.  It almost feels like as if something from inside where the baby is is poking through into my vagina.  Anyone have any idea what this could be?   

I've been having a lot of pelvic pain lately because she is really banging on my cervical door lately to come out.  My thoughts are just that she is really probably just poking something near my cervix and I can feel it in my vagina.  Is this a ridiculous thought?

Thanks for humoring me. :)

Re: Silly Question?

• Options
    How far along are you? How often are they checking your cervix, and when was the last time you were checked? Do you have a cerclage?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm 34W and 5D today.  They were originally checking it every two weeks.  At 30 weeks, it dropped down to 1.6.  At 31 weeks, it was down to 1.2cm.  That's the last time I had it checked and it was closed, not funneling and no dilation.  I never had a cerclage because it was still stable early on.  I also don't have any regular contractions. 

So, the last time it was checked was about 3 weeks ago.  I'm going next week and I'm not sure if they're checking it there.

The weird feeling is now gone and everything seems to be back to normal.  She stopped kicking me in the pelvis this morning, so I'm wondering if maybe she just is so far down there that it was just me feeling her?  Is that even possible?

Thanks for your help.  I'm just usually a lurker here, but I've been reading your posts and I'm REALLY happy to hear that you made it to nearly 37 weeks!  It's definitely motivational for people like me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"