December 2011 Moms

Update to joining 2U2..HPT pic

Ok, so I posted yesterday that I was joining 2U2 with a BFP. Well, I started second guessing it because only part of the line was dark, and the rest was really faint. I googled (I know I know), and half of the results said it was positive, and half said it was faulty, and to re-test.

So, I retested and I thought I saw a really faint line, but not sure. Digital tests were negative. But, like I said yesterday, I'm not really sure exactly when I ovulated, and was just guessing based on an ultrasound I had on the 15th that showed a 23mm follicle. So it could just be really early.

So, I guess my question is, do you think this would be positive to you? Or would you consider it faulty?? Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update to joining 2U2..HPT pic

• Hmm that's a tough one. I would honestly just wait a couple more days and test again. From what I know about pregnancy tests, a line is a line. But I've never seen half a line before...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • uugh I know! And I'm pretty sure I'm not "half" pregnant lol
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP. I would wait two days then try again...good luck!! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've always heard that there is no such thing as a false positive test. But I haven't really done my research. With LO I never got a positive test at all. Bloodwork showed positive, though. I had it done bc I just knew I was pregnant but kept testing negative. Even after the bloodwork, and two weeks later, I tested negative on hpt's. So I would say test again, and if it is still hard to tell, request bloodwork. My Dr just called in an order for me to have it, even though I'm pretty sure he thought I was nuts, as did dh! Good luck girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hmmm...That is a hard one. I would wait a few days.
  • I think the test is faulty and I wouldn't trust the result one way or the other - buy a new pack of tests
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"