New Jersey Babies
Options

Just found out I'm prego and need a OBGYN- any suggestions near Bergen County?

Hi Everyone.. I just found out I'm prego and need a OBGYN.  I live in Bergen county. Any suggestions?

Re: Just found out I'm prego and need a OBGYN- any suggestions near Bergen County?

• Options
    Not sure where in Bergen County you live, but I had my oldest at Englewood Hospital.  The office was https://cwcmds.com/.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I go to Dr. Collado in Hackensack.  Hackensack hospital was also great for my first child.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How close are you to Ridgewood or Ramsey? My dr is great The Valley Center for Women's Health. Vcwh.com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I live in North Arlington. Ramsey is probably around 45 minutes away. I just made an appointment at the Essex Country Women's Center for Tuesday the 5th.  I live in Bergen county but very close to Essex.  Its about 15 minutes away and I heard good things. Ill let you know how it goes. Thanks for the recommendations. :)
  • Options

My doctor has an office is Rutherford.  She is wonderful and I'm so comfortable with her.  Dr. Irani 201.438.7780

• Options

Dr. Maria Keanchong in Hackensack, she's great. Delivers at Hackensack University Hosp.

Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"