Secondary IF
Options

Reflection

I still lurk here so I hope it's okay to still post...but I just wanted to continue to offer hope to those ladies that may have had ER with results that weren't as good as they hoped...

I've been reflecting s lot this past week because one year ago I had my ER and then my cycle was cancelled the day after Thanksging  due to slow growing embies.  Needless to say I began my holiday season with disappointment and sadness..essentially ready to give up the dream of having more than one. 

Fast forward to January 22, 2012...we transfer our one and only embie that made it to freeze...he was given less than stellar ratings on the embie scale. Yet on October 5, 2012 he made his way in to this world!  

So don't lose hope it does only take one and I pray that each of you can look back a year from now and reflect on how IF stinks but the wait is worth it! 

Re: Reflection

• Options
    I appreciate you posting this right now.  I think quite a few of us are stressing right now b/c we don't have the number of follies that we mentally wanted; myself included.  This just goes to show that it truly takes one and the right timing.  Thank you for the words of encouragement and your babies are beautiful!  
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this. I am not doing IVF yet but likely soon. I really like when people post their success stories. Gives me hope.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the encouragement- it is definitely good to hear.

Also, you have beautiful babies- congratulations on your new little one! 

• Options
    Great post! It makes me all teary thinking about what a difference a year can make. Have a terrific holiday season with your babe! :)
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"