Colorado Babies
Options

Running buddy in Colorado Springs????

Pregnancy Ticker

Hello,

I love running~ I've been running Tuesday and Thursday mornings with a running group. I am for the most part keeping up, but I am now starting to show in my 19th week and I do not think I will be able to keep up much longer. Does any other preggo out there need a running buddy. I could do early mornings or afternoons after 4:30.

Thanks,

Jamie

Re: Running buddy in Colorado Springs????

• Options

Hi, my name is Martha and I live in the Springs too.  We are close in our pregnancies as I am 17 weeks and 2 days.  I am sort of new to TB.  I may not enjoy running as much as you but I try to stay as active as possible with my work schedule and school.  I am a STM but my son is 14 yrs and this is my husbands first child so I definitely feel like I am starting all over again.  I am not a fast runner by any means but I did the Grand Prix of Running long series this year to help prepare me for my first 1/2 marathon in Denver which I was so excited to complete considering I was 7 weeks along at the time.  I generally get off work at 3 and am home by 3:30 at the latest so I can definitely do evenings a few times a week or even on weekends.  I live on the Northeast side of COS and have a gym membership at the Y.  Here is my home # if you would like to contact me if you are interested in setting something up.  I look forward to hearing from you.  260-6020

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"