Babies on the Brain

AW: she loves me

This morning when I left for work, I bent and gave G a kiss and told her I loved her.  She looked at me and said "love you" back.  It was so sweet, and a nice change to her screaming as I walk out the door.

Okay, to be fair it sounded more like "lush you", but I am choosing to hear it as she loves me and not that she thinks I am a drunk.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.

Re: AW: she loves me

• Lol! I bet she was calling you a lush for sure ;)
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • imagebiomaj5:
    Lol! I bet she was calling you a lush for sure ;)
    Ha!

J and I were at Safeway this weekend and as we walked past the hard alcohol row she said (a little too loudly) "Look Mom! Jack is on sale- you always need more of that."  We checked out with bread, milk, yogurt, and a big ol' bottle of Jack Daniels.  I am SO going to win mom of the year.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol. She meant lush. :p
  • imagebugandbibs:

imagebiomaj5:
    Ha!

J and I were at Safeway this weekend and as we walked past the hard alcohol row she said (a little too loudly) "Look Mom! Jack is on sale- you always need more of that."  We checked out with bread, milk, yogurt, and a big ol' bottle of Jack Daniels.  I am SO going to win mom of the year.

Bwahahaha

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • imagebiomaj5:
    imagebugandbibs:

imagebiomaj5:
    Ha!

Bwahahaha

hilarious.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, [email protected], 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo [email protected]

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagebugandbibs:

imagebiomaj5:
    Ha!

How funny!
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • OMG the JD comment had me cracking up! Kids do say the darndest things! You just have to roll with it. And then commend her for reckognizing the sale. Never too early to start budgeting! Smile
  • imagebugandbibs:

imagebiomaj5:
    Ha!

I love it!! Out of the mouths of babes... 

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"