November 2011 Moms

PLEASE tell me I am not the only one who hates...

Katie Couric's new show.  Seriously.  It's cringe-worthy.

I am so embarrassed during each episode when she pulls out the most poorly-coordinated 'surprises' or 'games' or 'quizzes'.  OMG!  It's mortifying. 

I used to like her, and maybe it's not actually her that is the problem but the whole talk-show just seems so ameteurish.  O god it's just so bad. 

Please tell me I am not the only one who hates this show.  And continues to watch it.  LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PLEASE tell me I am not the only one who hates...

• I've only watched it a few times, but I don't like it! The episodes that I have watched just seem thrown together or something. I don't think it will last long.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've only seen pieces of it....when flipping channels or waiting for the show after it to start....and yes - cringe-worthy is a good way to describe it.  It is painful to watch.  I think maybe she's just too stiff to do that kind of format?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It does seem thrown together, you're right!

Ugh...I just felt so mortified when she 'surprised' Jennifer Lopez with a dance number, or when she quizzed Michael J. Fox on Alex Keaton facts, and just now, she had Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul Jabaar shoot some hoops against eachother.  O.  M.  G.  This is sooooo embarrassing.  OH, the worst was when Susan Surandon was on and they played ping pong but neither could keep it on the table.  They barely had any back and forth.  It was just hit...on the floor.  Hit...on the floor. 

I am writing a letter.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"