November 2012 Moms

WTF Wednesday

My two year old just pointed at my leg, spanked my hand, and said "No ma'am. Do not do that. No color legs." What??? I look down and she's pointing at my VEINS! Being that I don't tan, this is problematic. Someone pass me the orange marker!

Re: WTF Wednesday

• imageCandaceLeigh:
    My two year old just pointed at my leg, spanked my hand, and said "No ma'am. Do not do that. No color legs." What??? I look down and she's pointing at my VEINS! Being that I don't tan, this is problematic. Someone pass me the orange marker!

Do you have Ulta near you? I use a spray tanner from there that I love. It comes in a can that looks like hairspray, and it's only a little color. Just enough to hide veins and razor burn and give a little glow.

My WTF: Shawn was on the boppy doing tummy time while I checked the boards. I saw he was being lazy and not lifting his head anymore. I picked him up and laid him on my chest. He looked right at me, picked his head up, and puked right in my face. WTF little dude? My mouth was open and everything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Got myself put together and Cu all bathed and dressed in his sharpest little outfit... and we set out on the town to run some errands. Mainly to get those blasted Thank Yous in the mail and to deposit DH's check.

So I get to the post office and realize I haven't written return addresses on any of them. I look for a pen to do just that. Not.a.single.pen.in.sight. Off to Target we go, which isn't too bad since Target was next on our agenda, only now we are buying pens while we are there. Ok. Buy the pens. Drive back to the post office and make out the envelopes. Put them in the mail. CHECK.

Go to Starbucks. Nothing wrong with that, just in the interest of full disclosure, I thought I'd share. Wink

Get to the bank and fill out the deposit form... DH never endorsed the check. There was not a single check deposited in the bank today for this little family.

WTF...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"